https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on July 19, 2019, 11:12:09 AM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 11:04:19 AM
dont shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today

If you don't mind me asking, is your source reliable? Like someone connected to the club or the player?

Good signing if true.

Yep let us know.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Chutney

We're actually going to start the season with our current defence arent we?
C O Y W

FFC1987

Quote from: Chutney on July 19, 2019, 11:17:53 AM

I think so. If the midfield dominate games like they should and we don't put so much pressure on the defence for 80% of the game, I think we'll be ok. I'd prefer to see some signings, someone mentioned above Tomori for instance, but I wouldn't be totally annoyed if we see some youth start to pressure current starting eleven for places. I think this squad is starting to look hugely exciting for next year.

spikey norman

Not transfer related but Cookie amongst the favourites for the Wednesday job

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 19, 2019, 11:22:24 AM
Quote from: Chutney on July 19, 2019, 11:17:53 AM

I think so. If the midfield dominate games like they should and we don't put so much pressure on the defence for 80% of the game, I think we'll be ok. I'd prefer to see some signings, someone mentioned above Tomori for instance, but I wouldn't be totally annoyed if we see some youth start to pressure current starting eleven for places. I think this squad is starting to look hugely exciting for next year.

A RCB is a must IMO, but apart from that, I'd be happy going into the season with our current defence.

grandad

Sheff Utd just paid £9 mil for Lys Mousette who in 27 matches as a striker scored 2 goals & no assists.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Facts Not Fiction

dont shoot the messenger (like last time) but i just got told Knockeart to be announced possible today

I will find you, and if this comes through, I will like you.

JoelH5

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 19, 2019, 11:36:18 AM

I will find you, and if this comes through, I will like you.

Come on man. Don't say you have heard but then not give us an idea of the source to know if it could be true. Was it your mate who heard on twitter? Or someone who may actually know?

LVBPTS

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 19, 2019, 11:16:31 AM

If you don't mind me asking, is your source reliable? Like someone connected to the club or the player?

Good signing if true.

Yep let us know.

as tenuouse as this is, its a friend of mines friend is works for the club.
ive had loads of bits before but not really taken part in the discussions on here about them
would say that about 80% of what im told, comes to fruition (mitro signing new contract, Cavaleiro etc). the other 20% has fallen through (Konsa for instance. we were very close) thats not to say it was false, just didnt get over the line
Supporter since 2000

grandad

As soon as I see statements such as " we are lead to believe" " sources close to the club" " reports coming in that" " it is expected that" I ignore these stories.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JoelH5

Quote from: LVBPT on July 19, 2019, 11:44:59 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on July 19, 2019, 11:16:31 AM

Good signing if true.

Yep let us know.

as tenuouse as this is, its a friend of mines friend is works for the club.
ive had loads of bits before but not really taken part in the discussions on here about them
would say that about 80% of what im told, comes to fruition (mitro signing new contract, Cavaleiro etc). the other 20% has fallen through (Konsa for instance. we were very close) thats not to say it was false, just didnt get over the line

Perfect. Thank you for that.

junior white

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 19, 2019, 10:34:12 AM
Quote from: junior white on July 19, 2019, 10:25:39 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on July 19, 2019, 09:48:08 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 19, 2019, 07:12:40 AM
Something's happening today.😝

Is this one of your jokes again or is something fulham transfer related that isn't tea room staff happening today?
I have a great sense of humour but Never find comments akin to there's a medical today ....somewhere or this funny. Sorry probably just me though

Each to their own. I believe last time he was made out to have made a joke but actually something happened as predicted so I'm wondering whether this is the case again.
Could possibly be but posted same or similar posts loads of times and nothing happened.

Not having a go at all, people share info, but if they are jokers then i find it annoying

I truly hope we do get something over the line today, we need a CB so fingers crossed

jelmo

Yep. Thanks for passing it on. That would be a great signing for us. But yeah. Id like some reinforcements for our defence. Im sure this will happen though. Just got to give it time.

bobby01

I am happy for the rumours even if they cannot state the source. In a very short space of time the bull shitters are worked out, and ignored. Hmmm whatever happened to Charlie Brown?
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

junior white

Knockeart would be good, but if interested in him why the links to the Bristol city player O'Dowda. Personally thought the city lad was overpriced, yes he had a good season, but just the one season that's what we did when we signed Pringle, thankfully that was a free transfer.

Hope though it is true as our attacking options would be fantastic, then just need a centre back and possibly a right back

SHould also be noted that Knockeart is in Austria with the Brighton squad i believe, doesn't mean he cant fly back though

Two Ton Ted

I can't help thinking there's still a few who are going to be leaving - Fabri, Sessegnon, Anguissa, Cisse, Kamara, Fonte, plus some of the u-23's on loans

There's space in the squad for both Knockeart and O'Dowda unless it's one in and one out.

Never ever bloody anything ever.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: spikey norman on July 19, 2019, 11:23:33 AM
Not transfer related but Cookie amongst the favourites for the Wednesday job
What will he do for the rest of the week?

DevonFFC

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 19, 2019, 12:40:24 PM
I can't help thinking there's still a few who are going to be leaving - Fabri, Sessegnon, Anguissa, Cisse, Kamara, Fonte, plus some of the u-23's on loans

There's space in the squad for both Knockeart and O'Dowda unless it's one in and one out.

Is one going to be happy to play second fiddle to the other including Ivan who we just brought in

junior white

Agree re some leavers. Fabric, Sess, CIsse, Possibly Fonte as well.

Anguish i think will stay, Kamara For me depends on how he fits back into the squad, has seemed well in Portugal. He will have a place for me if he is all good, i still suspect that was more about Ranieiri than AK.

Ruleszz

kamara is staying tony khan stated this on the podcast