Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 06, 2022, 09:41:01 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Away on October 06, 2022, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamfan on April 27, 2022, 04:44:21 PM

Seeing these pics makes me realise how much we  need to buy Stevenage park and build a new Hammersmith end over it

You can even see minces shed in the far distance.
I can see my house
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: alfie on October 07, 2022, 07:22:53 AM

Seeing these pics makes me realise how much we  need to buy Stevenage park and build a new Hammersmith end over it

I can see my house
so can I!! can you guess which one?

alfie

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on October 07, 2022, 08:37:19 AM

I can see my house
So you can see my house as well, I don't need to guess I know where my house is😂😂
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

Wow, must be great to still live that close to the Cottage. Bet in the old days you earned big money by allowing bikes to be parked in your front garden at 3d a time.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Not forgetting in the days when you could park very close to the ground you had the bloke who would offer to watch your car during the match. The only problem was that he could be seen in the Stevenage Road standing area nipping out at the final whistle to be in position for his tip!

love4ffc

Invalid Tweet ID?s=46&t=wfv_Sb4RrEoiODQuxNCjvg

If you can see the attached video, click on the link that will take you to Twitter.  You can see that FIFA23 has updated the Cottage in the video game and now includes the iconic walk out of the cottage.   049:gif

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

bencher

Quote from: love4ffc on February 21, 2023, 08:04:59 PM

If you can see the attached video, click on the link that will take you to Twitter.  You can see that FIFA23 has updated the Cottage in the video game and now includes the iconic walk out of the cottage.   049:gif

Now they just need to give Ream his hair back

love4ffc

Quote from: bencher on February 21, 2023, 08:13:05 PM

:005: That part I did not notice. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

mrmicawbers

I can see my house
Is it the tower block in Roehampton?

_Putney_

why do we not have a sponsor of fifa

cookieg

Quote from: love4ffc on February 21, 2023, 08:15:11 PM
Quote from: bencher on February 21, 2023, 08:13:05 PM

:005: That part I did not notice. 

I didn't know Ream was so friendly with their keeper.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 21, 2023, 09:27:12 PM

I can see my house
Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 21, 2023, 09:27:12 PM

I can see my house

Looking the wrong way for Roehampton, way more round to the right & out of shot

SP

Minor drama in the Lower tier last night with a few drunk Spanish fans upsetting some of the locals. I didn't think they were necessarily Wolves fans, particularly as one of them wore a Barca scarf?

Ronnief

Walking in from Putney Bridge my season ticket is in the Johnny Haynes block GL. Last night as my son and two grandsons were visiting from Germany we all sat together in R12 in the Riverside. I must admit the view was fantastic but noticed a very different aspect to the game. I hope that a new entrance in Bishops Park becomes available soon as walking around almost to the Crabtree to get access to the Riverside was a pain.

Twig

Quote from: Ronnief on February 25, 2023, 11:26:20 AM
Walking in from Putney Bridge my season ticket is in the Johnny Haynes block GL. Last night as my son and two grandsons were visiting from Germany we all sat together in R12 in the Riverside. I must admit the view was fantastic but noticed a very different aspect to the game. I hope that a new entrance in Bishops Park becomes available soon as walking around almost to the Crabtree to get access to the Riverside was a pain.

I don't come from the Putney End so hadn't realised that was how you had to access the Riverside from that direction. It's ridiculous isn't it?

filham

Quote from: Twig on February 25, 2023, 03:11:45 PM

I don't come from the Putney End so hadn't realised that was how you had to access the Riverside from that direction. It's ridiculous isn't it?
Crazy, surely you can leave the Riverside stand directly onto the Thames path and then straight into Bishop's Park without mixing with us poor fans from the Putney end and the JH stand. I would have thought you would be seated on a District line train while we were still in the park.

Stevieboy

Surely you just walk down Stevenage Road and do a left behind the Hammersmith End ??

sarnian

Quote from: Stevieboy on February 26, 2023, 06:46:15 PM
Surely you just walk down Stevenage Road and do a left behind the Hammersmith End ??

Don't live in UK so not certain but I was told the path behind the Hammersmith End is a public footpath and the Stewards have no authority to stop you using it.

Southcoastffc

Forgive me but that is a load of codswallop.  The Crabtree is half a mile past the Stevenage Road entrance for the Riverside.  The distance from gate 23 for JH block GL to the Riverside entrance gate is what, 50 yards at most?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

FFC365

The mention of the Crabtree is meant to be humorous, however the point they are making is correct, stewards do not let you along the path behind the Hammy End, and they do not let you through the first path through the flats, you have to walk round to the next way in, down to the river path and join the queue for the entrance next to the Riverside Stand. It does need sorting out, especially before the stand is full.