more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambridge Away

Quote from: bencher on April 27, 2022, 06:35:12 PM
Are FXPro still paying the club for the advertising?
Apparently so

HV71

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on April 27, 2022, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: fulhamfan on April 27, 2022, 05:31:21 PM
Quote from: Riversider on April 27, 2022, 05:02:32 PM
Thanks for posting those pictures,  they are the most stunning that I've seen to date.👍🏻

dont thank me thank this guy:
https://www.gettyimages.com.br/fotos/craven-cottage-april-26?assettype=image&editorialproducts=sport&family=editorial&phrase=craven%20cottage%20april%2026&sort=newest

Don't you need to be a bit careful about posting Getty Images?

No just Jetty Images - politicians particularly those representing Putney get upset

Black, White and Fred

Stand looks epic, but shows how much the Putney and Hammy ends need some TLC. Would be great to match them up to the new stand even if we can't really dramatically improve the capacity
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

bencher

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on April 28, 2022, 01:40:09 PM
Stand looks epic, but shows how much the Putney and Hammy ends need some TLC. Would be great to match them up to the new stand even if we can't really dramatically improve the capacity

I thought this too. From above they look like dirty sheds against the gleaming new Riverside.

Woolly Mammoth

Minces Shed looks very similar from above, the difference is he got his from Stamford Bridge. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ianthailand

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 29, 2022, 06:49:33 AM
Minces Shed looks very similar from above, the difference is he got his from Stamford Bridge. 
Are you saying Mince got a 'good' deal on his shed from a Russian, is Mince a secret agent? A sort of Mince Spy! Only seen at Christmas.

fulhamfan

Has there been any more visible work done on the stand?
Not seen updates for a while

JoeS

Quote from: fulhamfan on October 05, 2022, 03:16:05 PM
Has there been any more visible work done on the stand?
Not seen updates for a while

Not sure on the specifics but the upper tier seems closer to being finished now.

700 extra seats (now making it 1,400 in total) are available for the games against Bournemouth, Villa and Everton in the upper tier. It means the two blocks nearest to the Hammersmith end as well as the two nearest to the Putney end will now have fans in them for all matches going forward. I would expect the middle blocks to start opening up soon too at this rate.

Twig

Quote from: ianthailand on April 29, 2022, 11:04:18 AM
Are you saying Mince got a 'good' deal on his shed from a Russian, is Mince a secret agent? A sort of Mince Spy! Only seen at Christmas.

Mince spy. I liked that.

HV71

Quote from: Twig on October 05, 2022, 06:42:31 PM

Mince spy. I liked that.

Brilliant !
Crusty on the outside but soft and a tad spicy in the middle. Best with "shed " loads of brandy butter

filham

Time we had an official update on the OFFAL with photographs of the inside development and a final completion date.

fulhamfan

has the swimming pool been built yet?

Mince n Tatties

How dare you imply that I'd have anything off of that
mob down the road.
You'll be hearing from my Solicitors.😛

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Twig on October 05, 2022, 06:42:31 PM

Mince spy. I liked that.

😆

Cambridge Away

Quote from: bencher on April 27, 2022, 06:35:12 PM
Are FXPro still paying the club for the advertising?
Going by the sign i think they have closed down  :005:

Cambridge Away

Quote from: fulhamfan on April 27, 2022, 04:44:21 PM

Seeing these pics makes me realise how much we  need to buy Stevenage park and build a new Hammersmith end over it

Jims Dentist

Given the pricing, I wonder if we
will fill the new stand to capacity when it's fully open (with our own fans).

Cambridge Away

Quote from: Jims Dentist on October 06, 2022, 08:54:37 PM
Given the pricing, I wonder if we
will fill the new stand to capacity when it's fully open (with our own fans).
It will eventually. If we can keep in the Premier League. That's the plan!
With Shahid's investment i don't see why we can't take the capacity to 40,000 with some clever payments to Hammersmith and Fulham borough council. So they can fix their bridges etc. Or whatever else falls down in 10 years time when the economy is even more f*****

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Cambridge Away on October 06, 2022, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamfan on April 27, 2022, 04:44:21 PM

Seeing these pics makes me realise how much we  need to buy Stevenage park and build a new Hammersmith end over it

You can even see minces shed in the far distance.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.