watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

You maybe right but what an asset when it is complete.

Everyone is getting impatient which is understandable, however I trust our owner to bring home a fabulously finished product.
Unfortunately this will plainly be aimed at new, younger wealthy follower for Fulham....if we have just hired interior designers from Paris it will really be somewhere he will be so proud of.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Colton F.C.

Sadly Lulu Lytle was too expensive  :012:

Maidstone Lee

Does anyone know if they will open the Riverside up in stages or all in one go? If it's not fully finished for the start of next season, it would be good if at least the bottom tier was open.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Fernhurst

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 15, 2022, 12:23:31 PM
Does anyone know if they will open the Riverside up in stages or all in one go? If it's not fully finished for the start of next season, it would be good if at least the bottom tier was open.

I do believe that is the intention Maidstone.

mullers

Quote from: Adam87 on December 31, 2021, 03:37:42 PM
Out of curiosity, what do we thinks the Khans have long term for the ground ? The Hammersmith and Putney end need to be refurbished at some point, but face issues with bishops park and the flats. I personally dont see the point of getting a ground bigger than 32,000, we just dont have the fan base, but very curious to see what the plans are going forward and what fans think on here....
I take your point, but when Jimmy Hill wanted to build hotels in the corners during the '90's, fans doubted then that we'd fill the 15,000 capacity.

MickTheBeard

I can understand the delay because of covid and building the project,but I feel the season ticket holders stuck in the Putney end must be pissed off with the delay,some have given up and don't go any more,and then been offered front down the bottom in open weather, that's gratitude for them.I know their is nothing to see outside ,the snagging list has to be sorted before contractors can work inside.But how about a interview on the offal with a verbal update and perhaps an apology to riverside season ticket holders.From our Fulham staff who our supposedly family club staff,I don't think.

Fernhurst

Agree with your post Mick apart from the last paragraph. Think the way the club dealt with young Rhys and The Parrish Family proves we very much are a family Club.

Maidstone Lee

If we're going to upgrade the Putney End, would it make sense to do this as soon as the Riverside is done whilst we're still occupying part of the park?

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

filham

We have been looking at a construction site and an empty stand for long enough. The priority now has to be to get some bums on seats for the start of next season, posh artistic interiors can follow.

mrmicawbers

Be nice to have some prices to think about.A Championship price should the worst happen and a Prem price.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on September 15, 2021, 10:49:25 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 14, 2021, 01:33:22 PM
Quote from: gang on September 14, 2021, 12:54:33 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 14, 2021, 10:43:58 AM
Glad to hear they have their priorities right.

Pool half full or half empty Woolly?
Are you part of the experiment to bring back the Woolly Mammoth?

I am actually helping to orchestrate the revival of the Hairy Elephant and have been active and instrumental over the centuries to ensure us Mammothus Primigenious stage a dramatic comeback of Biblical Proportions.
Don't get any ideas, that pool is for fully certificated humans only.

But but at least i will not need to wear any trunks as i have already got one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamfan

gone a bit quiet on the update front . been a while since we had a video from the contractor

RaySmith

I think GJ and  Jamie  said something about the lower tier being open for the start of next season.

mrmicawbers

I'm not sure I would want to sit in the lower if I was to but a season ticket.Having said that they may be the best seats in the house.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: mrmicawbers on March 07, 2022, 11:43:59 AM
I'm not sure I would want to sit in the lower if I was to but a season ticket.Having said that they may be the best seats in the house.
be a season ticket holder.

Fulham Gentleman

Quote from: RaySmith on March 07, 2022, 11:31:59 AM
I think GJ and  Jamie  said something about the lower tier being open for the start of next season.

Will it take a further season before the entire stand is completely open?

I hope that the club provides another status update.

SP

I wonder if they'll use the free weekend following the Forest postponement to arrange a friendly & put a few hundred in the lower tier?

HamsterWheel

The Club is pleased to announce supporters will be welcomed back onto the riverside next season, with the opening of the lower tier of the new Riverside Stand from this summer.

The complex nature of the project, coupled with implications arising from the Coronavirus pandemic, means that the development of Fulham Pier will continue throughout next season - including the completion of interior fit-outs of spaces throughout the venue.

Whilst we are preparing for full occupancy, ahead of the full opening of the Riverside Stand and Fulham Pier in the summer of 2023, the opening of the lower tier represents the first phase of supporters being located in the new stand – a milestone moment in the development of the project.

During the 2022/23 campaign Season Tickets will become available in the lower tier on a single season basis, providing the first opportunity for supporters to experience the new stand.

The new Riverside Stand will provide some of the very best seats Craven Cottage has ever had to offer, allowing unprecedented views of the matchday action. 

Fans will have the chance to immerse themselves in the thick of the action, with the lower tier offering exceptional perspectives of the pitch, alongside and directly behind the dugouts, allowing you to see the match unfold through the eyes of the Head Coach.

Current Season Ticket Holders who previously had a seat in the former Riverside Stand prior to the project beginning in 2019 will be prioritised to purchase seats in the new stand. More information on this will follow in the coming days.

Everyone at the Club is thrilled to welcome fans to the Riverside as we embark on an exciting new chapter in the history of Fulham Football Club.

Riversider

A delay of a further year is going to cost the club millions during a Premier League season, very costly indeed.

StuinSalop

It's the same as the length of time it took to get the thing off the ground in the first place.  Shahid is more interested in getting it right whatever the cost.  It's a pain but expect the finished product to be totally amazing.  Even more important keep us in the Prem next season.