more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on November 14, 2019, 08:04:25 PM

Reminds me of the old 4th division days, heading downwards to 92nd place & out of the league

Well done MAF & Mickey Adams for the turnaround upwards!

Fulham1959

On second thoughts, the picture is obviously fake.  I mean, when did we last have a blue sky and sunshine ?

bog

Sure that aint a 'photo of it being built?

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

It just needs a few finishing touches.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riversider

There's a really interesting timeline of the schedule of works on the official website if anybody savvy knows how to post the link.

filham

Now begins to look as if progress is being made .
I would suggest it is the beginning of the final ending of the Riverside Stand which has seen some bad times and some very good times.

The worst coming close to relegation  from the bottom division. The best Dempsey's winner against Juventus.

cookieg

Where will the dugouts go when they take the middle bit down? Will they stay under a temporary cover or move over the the JH stand or will that involve building work.

Friendsoffulham

Riverside Works Update

The phased demolition of the Riverside Stand reached its final stages on Friday afternoon.

The final piece of the roof was removed at 14:40 this afternoon, quickly followed by the last pieces of the shell of the stand, demolished at 15:00. 

The process was aided by water dust suppression, which captures any dust particles released during the demolition.

All that remained as the night closed in was the roof support truss, which will be removed on Saturday the 16th November.

Link to the video here https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/november/15/riverside-works-update

Riversider

The Club should be applauded for doing a first class job in keeping us all up to date on the progress,
Well done to all involved 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

SP

It going to chilly on Friday night unless it rains as it always seems to these days.

SP

It's now starting to resemble Loftus Road.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: SP on November 16, 2019, 11:35:24 AM

:005:

Quite sad seeing the old lump go down, isn't it?

love4ffc

Going to be weird coming to the Cottage and not seeing the Riverside stand.   Also not looking forward to the cold that everyone keeps describing.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on November 16, 2019, 11:50:03 AM
Quote from: SP on November 16, 2019, 11:35:24 AM

:005:

Quite sad seeing the old lump go down, isn't it?

Definitely mixed emotions for me.  I want us to continue building & growing but I'll miss looking across to the seats my parents occupied for so many years.

SP

Quote from: love4ffc on November 16, 2019, 12:23:44 PM
Going to be weird coming to the Cottage and not seeing the Riverside stand.   Also not looking forward to the cold that everyone keeps describing.   

I've just checked the forecast & it's predicting showers with temperatures above freezing fortunately.

love4ffc

Quote from: SP on November 16, 2019, 12:51:23 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on November 16, 2019, 12:23:44 PM

I've just checked the forecast & it's predicting showers with temperatures above freezing fortunately.
oh goodie  :003:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?