fulhamfan

Hows the progress looking now?

WhiteJC

_Putney_

That's an old video, from January.

filham

Quote from: _Putney_ on June 13, 2020, 05:01:56 PM
That's an old video, from January.
Yes, we havn't seen any pictures for some three weeks or so, be nice to be right up to date.

DevonFFC

I think the website had a new Video but wouldn't load on my iPad.

os5889 mkII

Didn't see this posted:

Has an updated video.
@OsmithFFC

PhilEsh

HamsterWheel

Guess they can put the dugout in the Johnny Haynes for a while - the season ticket holders won't complain!

filham

Quote from: HamsterWheel on June 17, 2020, 09:35:17 AM
Guess they can put the dugout in the Johnny Haynes for a while - the season ticket holders won't complain!
The dugout has been in front of the JH stand all season unless I have been dreaming.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on June 17, 2020, 09:38:25 AM
The dugout has been in front of the JH stand all season unless I have been dreaming.
youve been dreaming.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on June 17, 2020, 11:22:11 AM
youve been dreaming.
Oh dear, the pre match line up was in front of the JH stand though , unless that was another dream.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: filham on June 17, 2020, 11:52:18 AM
youve been dreaming.
Oh dear, the pre match line up was in front of the JH stand though , unless that was another dream.
The dugout has always been in front of the JH stand, just on the other side of the pitch..

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on June 17, 2020, 11:52:18 AM
youve been dreaming.
yes, that happened
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Riversider

Quote from: Riversider on May 25, 2020, 10:26:30 AM
Quote from: Riversider on May 06, 2020, 02:49:23 PM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on November 15, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
https://ffcw001.azureedge.net/-/media/downloads/pdf/a3_info_session_nov_2019_single.jpg

If as the Club say, progress is still on track, then this month is set to be the most exciting so far as we get to see the huge steel frame starting to go up, will be a real poignant moment when we get to see the first picture showing this happening.

According to the clubs own schedule, the steel frame was going to start going up in April, the glazing was to start in May, and the concrete terracing to start in June,
So by that reckoning we must be at least two months behind schedule already, cant be because of the weather or football disruption can only be down to Covid-19

I was at the ground on Monday and was watching the work going on and it appeared to me that excavation work was still going on, according to the club's very own timeline above the steel frame should have started going up four months ago, some glazing should have been put in and the concrete terracing for the seats to attach to should have been well underway,
Starting to look like it might be two seasons instead of one before it opens, when Brentford were building their stadium there were updates on virtually a daily basis (check out their website) with Fulham updates are like trying to get blood out of a stone, why ?
How hard would it be to have a fixed camera position in H7 that could take a picture say every Friday at 5pm ?
Working is continuing at a pace it's just the updates that need speeding up.

filham

The glimpses we see during a FFCtv match broadcast show no sign of a steel frame coming out of the ground.
Just possible that Sky may give us a quick peep tonight, so keep a look out.

Friendsoffulham

A tweet from Sheet Piling seems to show something going on

?s

RoyTund

Quote from: Riversider on July 10, 2020, 05:12:40 PM
Quote from: Riversider on May 25, 2020, 10:26:30 AM
Quote from: Riversider on May 06, 2020, 02:49:23 PM
Quote from: Friendsoffulham on November 15, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
https://ffcw001.azureedge.net/-/media/downloads/pdf/a3_info_session_nov_2019_single.jpg

If as the Club say, progress is still on track, then this month is set to be the most exciting so far as we get to see the huge steel frame starting to go up, will be a real poignant moment when we get to see the first picture showing this happening.

According to the clubs own schedule, the steel frame was going to start going up in April, the glazing was to start in May, and the concrete terracing to start in June,
So by that reckoning we must be at least two months behind schedule already, cant be because of the weather or football disruption can only be down to Covid-19

I was at the ground on Monday and was watching the work going on and it appeared to me that excavation work was still going on, according to the club's very own timeline above the steel frame should have started going up four months ago, some glazing should have been put in and the concrete terracing for the seats to attach to should have been well underway,
Starting to look like it might be two seasons instead of one before it opens, when Brentford were building their stadium there were updates on virtually a daily basis (check out their website) with Fulham updates are like trying to get blood out of a stone, why ?
How hard would it be to have a fixed camera position in H7 that could take a picture say every Friday at 5pm ?
Working is continuing at a pace it's just the updates that need speeding up.

I'm sure the schedule was always 2 seasons but it does appear to be running a few months behind. Prob not a surprise with COVID affected supply and work issues

Statto

Is it me or has progress really slowed? Was sure the steel frame would be going up by now, even allowing for Covid

HillingdonFFC

I wonder if the Covid situation has caused any concern regarding the non match day facilities?
My daughter works in meetings & events for a large hotel chain. Most of her clients are meetings & seminars which I don't think would have much bearing on us or would it? A lot of companies are conducting stuff like this through Zoom now.
She also said the hospitality side ,ie banquets & group parties could take a very long time to reach pre Covid levels.
I know the idea was to have the stand used 7 days a week, 1000s of square feet put aside for this kind of thing