watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Putney_

Seems like there is a steel frame being put up behind the commentary box.  Must be part of the backing of the lower tier.

https://imgur.com/a/U3RhxIR

EricB

RoyTund

Ladies and Gents, Framework sighted!

3-lions

Quote from: RoyTund on August 13, 2020, 07:56:08 PM

where? you sure its not the scaffolding to enable Scoreboard upgrades?

RoyTund

Quote from: 3-lions on August 13, 2020, 08:05:29 PM
Quote from: RoyTund on August 13, 2020, 07:56:08 PM

where? you sure its not the scaffolding to enable Scoreboard upgrades?

It's not scaffolding, it's steal framework. Compare to the scaffolding around the 'media boxes' on pic 1. Not sure how it could possibly relate to the score boards on the Hammersmith and Putney ends as it is being built along the length of the riverside.

SP

Riversider

Thanks for the pictures, very kind, the progress now on a weekly basis should be startling,
By the time the first home match takes place in 3 or 4 weeks time the reaction should be "oh wow"

Fernhurst

Quote from: Riversider on August 13, 2020, 08:20:22 PM
Thanks for the pictures, very kind, the progress now on a weekly basis should be startling,
By the time the first home match takes place in 3 or 4 weeks time the reaction should be "oh wow"

Can I add my thanks, much appreciated.
Wonderful to see the progress above ground at last.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

cmg

Thanks very much for the pictures.

Great stuff.

I haven't been as excited by a hard lump of cold steel since Bobby Keetch retired.

_Putney_

The Putney End media boxes is quite a change from the original plan. You can find some of the planning change diagrams in the H&F council application search. We haven't seen any renderings of the new media boxes as far as I know - but it will 'close' off that corner even more.

I suspect the frame will, as someone suggested, start to move up quickly now. So I'll take more photos as soon as there appears to be change.

fulhamfan

hongkongfulham

Quote from: _Putney_ on August 13, 2020, 09:30:19 PM
The Putney End media boxes is quite a change from the original plan. You can find some of the planning change diagrams in the H&F council application search. We haven't seen any renderings of the new media boxes as far as I know - but it will 'close' off that corner even more.

I suspect the frame will, as someone suggested, start to move up quickly now. So I'll take more photos as soon as there appears to be change.

Thank you mate

cookieg

Is it not finished yet?? No new kit, no signings, no news about season ticket prices. What the he'll is going on at our club.  :005:

filham

Quote from: _Putney_ on August 13, 2020, 09:30:19 PM

Many thanks for the photos and really looking forward to your next batch in the hope of seeing the start of a steel framework forming the new stand.

Burt

Quote from: cmg on August 13, 2020, 08:36:27 PM
Thanks very much for the pictures.

Great stuff.

I haven't been as excited by a hard lump of cold steel since Bobby Keetch retired.

:005:

Fulham1959

What's all that flooding, in the foreground ?   :005:

SP

Quote from: Fulham1959 on August 14, 2020, 01:13:36 PM

Yesterday's storm I reckon!   :005:

mrmicawbers

Funny reading the fulham trust minutes they mentioned steel work being delayed until the Autumn.Already started by the looks of it.

cookieg

Quote from: Fulham1959 on August 14, 2020, 01:13:36 PM

It's the subs bench.