watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Going up at a lively pace now it seems.Going by the look of it it is going to make me even more proud of the ground.

Friendsoffulham

fcfulham55

Wow the view from bishops park!

These are the best photos yet, thanks for sharing.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

JimOG

Quote from: fcfulham55 on December 05, 2020, 07:44:22 PM
Wow the view from bishops park!

These are the best photos yet, thanks for sharing.

Brilliant - more please in time

Dunstable Fulham

Terrific- thank you. Really enjoying the updates.

Riversider

The photo to take is from Greswell Street showing the new stand towering over The Johnny Haynes stand  049:gif

filham

Wow, the pictures are dramatic.
Still surprised we obtained planning permission for something so overpowering in a residential are, I suspect the opening up of the Thames path was a key factor.

fcfulham55

Wonder what it looks like from the other side on stevenage road.  Backing down from on of the streets heading towards stevenage road rather. Be interesting to see where it becomes visible.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

SP

Quote from: filham on December 05, 2020, 10:14:01 PM
Wow, the pictures are dramatic.
Still surprised we obtained planning permission for something so overpowering in a residential are, I suspect the opening up of the Thames path was a key factor.

And, presumably creating hundreds of permanent jobs once we have a vaccine.

At the moment, it reminds me of when the blue lot down the road built their first large stand that dwarfed the others.  Hopefully ours will be impressive in terms of scale & visual impact.

mrmicawbers

Thanks for sharing much appreciated.Is it just me but after seeing the latest photo's I have to have a look official mock up.It would seem to me there is more to be built at either end of the stand

mrmicawbers

Looking again it looks like the apartment aspect of the stand

fcfulham55

Think I counted 13 flights of stairs.  And thats just the part of the stand above ground level. As I'm sure we're putting facilities below water level ground?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Logicalman

Great to see it more fully taking shape. I know many of us wondered if it would ever get off the ground in the past, but it's good to see that Khan & Co have followed through on their promise to build it.

As for that shower down the road and their building efforts, like so many others, NOTHING will beat the view of this stand from across the Thames, nothing at all.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ron

Perhaps the view of the pitch from the stand itself?

_Putney_

Fernhurst

Your'e right Putney, totally amazing.

Wonder what Tommy Trinder would have made of it??
"Gawd Blimey, how much?"
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.