https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

terryr

SP

Stunning, it's going to be unbelievable.

SP

fcfulham55

Quote from: SP on December 13, 2020, 04:31:43 PM
The away fans get a great view.

I know, always bothered me that!.  Putney end is a far better stand than the Hammersmith
Sent from my Nokia 3310

_Putney_

Apologies for the poor camera quality but first part of the roof is on.

Full Album:

https://imgur.com/a/Yxcv4ll

Highlights:

Maidstone Lee

Wow really starting to take shape now
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Statto

Riversider

If the other three stands were redeveloped to the quality and finish of this one, we would have the second best stadium in London,  after Tottenham ,
Interestingly Shahid Khan did make reference to more news to come with regards to the stand in his programme notes against Liverpool,  I wonder if there are any future plans with regards to The Putney End and The Hammersmith End, would be exciting if there was , but then that's easy for any of us to say as it's not our money.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Riversider on December 15, 2020, 02:12:00 PM
If the other three stands were redeveloped to the quality and finish of this one, we would have the second best stadium in London,  after Tottenham ,
Interestingly Shahid Khan did make reference to more news to come with regards to the stand in his programme notes against Liverpool,  I wonder if there are any future plans with regards to The Putney End and The Hammersmith End, would be exciting if there was , but then that's easy for any of us to say as it's not our money.

I missed that in the programme, will re-read his notes. Slip the council some more money and build out a little more into Bishops Park, the Putney End could be a huge!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Vinnieffc

Quote from: alfie on December 09, 2020, 11:41:11 AM
Quote from: _Putney_ on December 09, 2020, 10:25:53 AM
Quote from: alfie on December 09, 2020, 10:17:21 AM
I must be the only Fulham supporter that thinks the JH stand is ugly, in saying that I really love its history and what it means to club/supporters, but I think it's an eyesore. Sorry but that's life.

Why apologise?
I don't know really, just seemed the right thing to do.
I've never liked the JH apart from the early 80's in the Enclosure. Wasn't too keen on the Riverside either as I felt self conscious singing. I lived  in QPR land since school and the Hammy end worked for me. Moved out to Kent 2012 and now in South Somerset but hoping to get to a few games after Covid is sorted. COYW

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Milo

If the Putney end was renovated and connected Bishops Park then the walk from P Bridge would be special!

SG

Never understand why the Council do not allow the club to develop the Putney End with exits into Bishops Park. That area of the park is a mess and the grassed area needs some significant work to improve it

SP

I feel quite sad seeing my seat of so many years sitting empty in the photo there.