watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oh no mah

Started by Finnans Right Peg, November 09, 2019, 07:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

I just dont get what onomah brings to the team he just doesn't look like he wants to be here .

Surely O Reilly is worth a run .It seems to me that Scott is trying to show us that we got a great  player in the Sess deal ànd that he can bring the best out of him but I just dont see it

Sgt Fulham

Part of me thinks he seems worse than he is because he never plays, and part of me doesn't care to wait to see what he's got. We're  a football club, not a charity.

Matt10

Struggled pretty badly. Has good size, won the ball in some crucial spots when we doubled up with Reed - but his passing was wayward and put the receiver in poor position. Unlike Reid, I don't think Parker needs to keep sending Onomah into the matches. He just continues to struggle, and we cannot necessarily afford to keep trialing him like this.

Fulham 442

As I've said on another thread Onamah definitely doesn't look like he wants to be at CC. He brings nothing to the team and for the life of me I can't See why SP persists with him. The soiner he goes the better imo

ALG01

I get the impression that onomah doesn't look happy or interested. he is the only one I have seen this season that hasn't been giving everything. like or not like some of the team everyone is gving everything, usually, with good body language... onomah is different, he is playing for himself not the team and if he can sort his head out he would probably be OK..... He should look at christie, he has had a terrible time, no confidence, all sorts of problems, came on and grabbed his chance playing really well.

..FOF..

Fulham have a recent history of the upper management pulling their weight when it comes to who should play.

You cannot blame Parker alone.... the deal is that he will cooperate with Tony better than Joka.

You can blame the whole Fulham's management set up though.

Matt10

Quote from: ALG01 on November 10, 2019, 12:15:42 AM
I get the impression that onomah doesn't look happy or interested. he is the only one I have seen this season that hasn't been giving everything. like or not like some of the team everyone is gving everything, usually, with good body language... onomah is different, he is playing for himself not the team and if he can sort his head out he would probably be OK..... He should look at christie, he has had a terrible time, no confidence, all sorts of problems, came on and grabbed his chance playing really well.

Well said, I'd agree with his body language indeed. Think he does need to find some guidance from players in similar positional battles. I'm no where near ready to write him off though. The last time I did that, to any Fulham player, was Zambo - boy was I wrong.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 09, 2019, 10:01:42 PM
As I've said on another thread Onamah definitely doesn't look like he wants to be at CC. He brings nothing to the team and for the life of me I can't See why SP persists with him. The soiner he goes the better imo
This sounds like what some have said about Cyrus...who had a good game today. I haven't seen anything in Josh's demeanor to imply he doesn't want to play for Fulham. He's just playing poorly.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on November 10, 2019, 05:00:33 AM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 09, 2019, 10:01:42 PM
This sounds like what some have said about Cyrus...who had a good game today. I haven't seen anything in Josh's demeanor to imply he doesn't want to play for Fulham. He's just playing poorly.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Fans shouldn't writeoff players too early that we have invested in. Onamah needs to go back to the training ground work hard so that next time he gets 10 mins he makes a difference.

Let us not forget that Betts, Fredericks, Ream, Bryan and Anguiissa all had times they couldn't make the first XI. I hope KMac has been training hard, because he still has another 20 games out of those legs for Fulham.

Dr Quinzel

Hes played in about four different positions in each game he's played. I'm yet to see anything to pin any hope on, but I have to also give him his dues and not write him off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on November 10, 2019, 09:32:32 AM
Hes played in about four different positions in each game he's played. I'm yet to see anything to pin any hope on, but I have to also give him his dues and not write him off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

has he played the holding role yet, as he is a big lump and is quite mobile with it, so seems a natural fit to me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

toshes mate

I certainly will not write him off until he has had a chance to show what he is about in a more settled and stable environment.  He is not the only person guilty of stray passes in this team, but I am guessing that is a confidence issue.  Christie is, perhaps, showing him a way forward.

Woodlawn

Sorry imo he looks uninterested,unfit, awkward and he is making AK47 look like a footballer.

Finnans Right Peg

Just to be clear im not writting him off because he makes mistakes or bad passes everybody does that its just that he really doesnt look bothered its like he thinks he is too good for us and the championship

bog

Given Cyrus's display today and the dislike of him shown by vocal members of the crowd in many previous games there is little doubt his attitude to the club and the shirt is commendable.  :54:

092.gif 

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on November 09, 2019, 07:55:33 PM
I just dont get what onomah brings to the team he just doesn't look like he wants to be here .

Surely O Reilly is worth a run .It seems to me that Scott is trying to show us that we got a great  player in the Sess deal ànd that he can bring the best out of him but I just dont see it

O'Riley has a new contract to sign, if he plays before he signs then he'll be leaving to Tottenham next season, while Onamah is a Fulham player now and not leaving.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 10, 2019, 10:11:03 AM
Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on November 09, 2019, 07:55:33 PM

O'Riley has a new contract to sign, if he plays before he signs then he'll be leaving to Tottenham next season, while Onamah is a Fulham player now and not leaving.

But if he doesn't  play why would he sign a new contract I know I wouldn't sign a new contract at a club where i wasn't getting game time or even on the bench

filham

A makeweight in a Cash deal with Spurs, don't expect too much.

MJG

Don't forget Wells in all of this, he knows him a lot better than Parker.
Personally I have yet to see anything from him that makes me think, yep he's got something. So you have to trust the management on this one.
Just the views of a long term fan

S.F.Sorrow

He looks way out of his depth. Based on his performance so far he shouldn't even be on the bench IMO. At least not yet. Hopefully he just needs some time.