more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2020/21

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 20, 2020, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Jeroen

Any idea how much the compensation would be? Could help us with our FFP - on that note, and I know it's a dead horse..... what about our Liverpool compensation - if it is around 8-10M than this actually has a massive impact on our current transfer window and FFP.

70sPimlico

Apologies if sort of wrong thread and of its been answered elsewhere but how on earth can a transfer that took place nearly two years ago not be looked at yet by a tribunal (Harvey Elliot)

How long could that meeting possibly take. Surely, a day at absolute most.

It is like that QPR punishment thing, insofar as its an area of football administration that is a hidden world to me. I'm sure it isn't but it just smells seedy

General

Quote from: 70sPimlico on January 24, 2021, 01:48:44 PM
Apologies if sort of wrong thread and of its been answered elsewhere but how on earth can a transfer that took place nearly two years ago not be looked at yet by a tribunal (Harvey Elliot)

How long could that meeting possibly take. Surely, a day at absolute most.

It is like that QPR punishment thing, insofar as its an area of football administration that is a hidden world to me. I'm sure it isn't but it just smells seedy

Just wondering - could the tribunal be delayed due to seeing how Harvey does and the more he does the higher a fee we're allowed to get? Could it be that he becomes a regular starter for liverpool and the delay sees us get a lot more money but at a later date.

AJW48361

Talented player not been handled that well would've thought Staying and playing under Scot would help his career

Jeroen

West Brom in talks with Palace about Benteke (via sky sports)
Worth a punt for us?

HV71

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: HV71 on January 24, 2021, 10:20:25 PM
No too slow and isn't scoring for Palace
Gotta be better than nobody surely?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

LC

Quote from: Denzil Dexter on January 24, 2021, 11:15:22 PM

Would be like for like with Mitrovic. Doesn't make much sense. We're after a Saha type player

Statto

Quote from: AJW48361 on January 24, 2021, 06:48:49 PM
Talented player not been handled that well would've thought Staying and playing under Scot would help his career

But he wasn't "playing"
And he left to get thd opportunity to play
I don't understand all these comments about his agent not managing his career properly. That's what one might say about the likes of Roberts, perhaps even Sessegnon, who left to join a bigger club but ended up on the bench watching their stock and potential fall.
In this case the opposite happened - rather than taking the cushy option with a PL club, he dropped down to get playing time, presumably in the reasonable belief that in the long-term it would be better for him.
Personally I applaud the lad.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

But was there not a rumour that He had an agent that Fulham were not prepared to deal with?
I am no expert in this but am just quoting what was said.

junior white

Given the way we have been playing it seems we need a mobile striker and for me Benteke doesn't fit that part

filham

No , gotta be better than Mitro, Cav.and Kamara.

junior white

Cant see us loaning anyone, unless we make someone permanent or send back a loaner as don't we have to many now so one has to miss out on game days? For some reason i think it is 5 in a match day squad.

Loans we have are
Areola
Andersen
Aina
Lotus Cheek
Lemina
Lookman

Tabby

Quote from: junior white on January 25, 2021, 11:14:44 AM
Cant see us loaning anyone, unless we make someone permanent or send back a loaner as don't we have to many now so one has to miss out on game days? For some reason i think it is 5 in a match day squad.

Loans we have are
Areola
Andersen
Aina
Lotus Cheek
Lemina
Lookman

That is the rule in the Championship, no such rules in the Prem other than 2 domestic loans as a restriction. We've had all our loans in the same match day squad this season.

junior white

Quote from: Tabby on January 25, 2021, 11:19:50 AM

Loans we have are
Areola
Andersen
Aina
Lotus Cheek
Lemina
Lookman

That is the rule in the Championship, no such rules in the Prem other than 2 domestic loans as a restriction. We've had all our loans in the same match day squad this season.
Fair enough

deadcowboys

Loans we have are
Areola
Andersen
Aina
Lotus Cheek
Lemina
Lookman

I know we have Loftus Cheek but now we seem to have added Lotus Cheek. Hope Tony doesn't  try to sign Cheek & Chong.  :005:

gerrys

Quote from: deadcowboys on January 25, 2021, 12:51:02 PM

Loans we have are
Areola
Andersen
Aina
Lotus Cheek
Lemina
Lookman

I know we have Loftus Cheek but now we seem to have added Lotus Cheek. Hope Tony doesn't  try to sign Cheek & Chong.  :005:
Maybe he left out the "F" 'cos it reminded him of that other lot down the road that play in blue.....but with hoops....

Mince n Tatties

Well that's the 25th nearly over.
Still waiting for your early signings Scotty🤔