News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - our final points total this season?

Started by davew, December 27, 2020, 11:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summary of Forum Members Views on our points total this season

23 or less
2 (2.4%)
24 to 28
7 (8.5%)
29 to 32
20 (24.4%)
33 to 36
43 (52.4%)
37 or more
10 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 82

3 Cherries

Pointless guessing a number, b'coz without a new striker (who scores goals!!) we are relegated

End of.

Jim©

Quote from: davew on December 27, 2020, 11:52:21 AM
Really quite depressing looking at the remaining fixtures, in particular the fact that we will have to play Burnley, WBA and Brighton all away. Even though we are playing better except the area that wins matches, I really can´t see us ending up with more than 23 points and that is being optimistic. Interesting to read what you guys think and in particular details of where you think we might get some more points the rest of the season?
23 points is your idea of optimistic? Wow.

davew

Quote from: Jim© on December 28, 2020, 10:33:40 PM
Quote from: davew on December 27, 2020, 11:52:21 AM
Really quite depressing looking at the remaining fixtures, in particular the fact that we will have to play Burnley, WBA and Brighton all away. Even though we are playing better except the area that wins matches, I really can´t see us ending up with more than 23 points and that is being optimistic. Interesting to read what you guys think and in particular details of where you think we might get some more points the rest of the season?
23 points is your idea of optimistic? Wow.
Ok after reading the various views, yes 23 was pessimistic and worth a rethink, so I will now go with 29 points and in the unlikely event that we sign a striker and speedy right winger in the transfer window then 34 points might be achievable. 
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

As well as we are playing, I think my prediction is sadly far closer to the truth than most of you have predicted. Hope the 44 members who voted in the 2 top points categories didn't have a bet as I think they will have lost their money already.

Gandalf

We will definitely stay up. Scott has grown into a very good manager and motivator. The players are playing for each other and for him - and really well. Think - Liverpool, Leicester, Tottenham - and we wouldn't have lost to Chelsea with all eleven men on the field. 

love4ffc

Quote from: Gandalf on January 16, 2021, 11:04:13 PM

We will definitely stay up. Scott has grown into a very good manager and motivator. The players are playing for each other and for him - and really well. Think - Liverpool, Leicester, Tottenham - and we wouldn't have lost to Chelsea with all eleven men on the field. 

Going to stay positive and agree with this.  First half today against Cheskie looked great along with the past performances of late.  A bit of luck and I think things could be really good for Fulham. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Luka

No striker = no goals =  no wins
24 to 28 points.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Gandalf on January 16, 2021, 11:04:13 PM

"Definitely"

That's a strong word for a team that's won 2 games all season.  A lot is going to have to start going right, and very soon.

MrFFC

Last 11 games with new signings our record is 2-5-4 say we do that again twice thats 4-10-8 obviously that's 22 games but with 21 left that would leave us around 22 points added leaving us on 34. A few draws in to wins we stay up. Don't worry about others we can only worry about ourselves it's still possible
Come on you Whites!! :)

davew

The sad tjing is that we are playing attractive and very good football and are no way the 18th best/3rd worst team in the league, we need at least 1 striker NOW if not sooner!

hovewhite

2 things we need.
1 home wins
2 a striker before deadline day prefably this week.
Other wise not enough wins, to many draws despite a great team 80% complete. The missing 20%is the final piece of the jigsaw is cutting edge up front.
Also on Mitro if we can't get him back hungry and firing as much as I love the player we need to get rid I didn't imagine say ING  this right now but think it's the time.