In or out?

In
86 (78.2%)
Out
24 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 110

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 09:44:29 PM

I asked myself this question, if we had Big Sam in charge and SP was in the seat at WBA this afternoon would we have been sharing the points after our first 30 min performance.
I think not, we would have taken all three and comfortabley.

Out.
If fat boy had been in charge we wouldn't have had an attacking 1st half performance!

Luka

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2021, 09:40:45 PM
Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 09:44:29 PM

I asked myself this question, if we had Big Sam in charge and SP was in the seat at WBA this afternoon would we have been sharing the points after our first 30 min performance.
I think not, we would have taken all three and comfortabley.

Out.
If fat boy had been in charge we wouldn't have had an attacking 1st half performance!

So the fact is that they scored the same number of goals as we did. So our "attacking 1st half performance" was matched by them in the 2nd 45.
I'm not a fan of Allerdyce either but ffs he got them sorted at half time. They were a different proposition second half and we were lethargic.

bobby01

I have SP in for the season, because I see no point in changing now, if we are relegated as seems likely a new man will want to have a say in his preferred players. I have never been a fan of Parker but he has dropped parkerball and improved the performances, I worry however if we go down he will revert to parkerball.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

So we are all agreed then Scott Parker stays. 👍⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

May aswell now, we're stuffed anyway. However, we will need to rebuild the team for the championship as half of our players will be gone. Is SP the man to rebuild the team?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: blingo on February 01, 2021, 12:51:40 PM
May aswell now, we're stuffed anyway. However, we will need to rebuild the team for the championship as half of our players will be gone. Is SP the man to rebuild the team?

I think you find that there will be no need to rebuild the team for the Championship as Fulham will not be relegated.
As any Astrologer will tell you, the planets Jupiter and Saturn are moving into the Star Sign Aquarius, and any Werewolf will confirm that those planets and the Star sign are in conjunction with a "FULL MOOOON 🌕"therefore on that basis the Tide will turn and Fulham will avoid the trap door.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

S.F.Sorrow

IN but only because there's no point replacing the manager if we keep the same DoF. A new manager will just end up as yet another scapegoat to cover up for someone else's incompetence.

JoelH5

Only two managers under the Khan's have been able to give us an identity, SJ and SP. SP has done so in the PL. Yes, it hasn't been enough but we are miles better than the start of the season and with the right strikers, I think we would be okay. It may be too late now but chopping and changing hasn't helped. Players also seem to like SP. Definitely SP in for me. We need some stability.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Logicalman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 01, 2021, 03:11:49 AM
So we are all agreed then Scott Parker stays. 👍⚽️

More decisive than the TK Out thread.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

TC's Sporran

in for the rest of this season but if we aren't within striking distance of the play offs next season by december then time to replace so the new guy can tailor jan window signings to suit his plans.