Previous topic - Next topic

In or out?

In
86 (78.2%)
Out
24 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Gandalf

In - he has the potential to be an outstanding manager. Look at what happened to Frank Lampard compared to the way Man U backed Solskjaer - Arsenal have backed Arteta.......needs a couple of results to go well.

jayffc

If we could get Rafa in, I'd do it, if we can't I'd stick with what we have

Fulham Tup North

IN.... but why not add a Poll?? Just an idea.....😉⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SouthIslandWhite

Always in. Stop this nonsense. Parker has the chance if we give him some time to be a splendid top flight manager some day. For crying out loud, it's his first season in the Prem!
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

davew

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 30, 2021, 06:28:52 PM
IN.... but why not add a Poll?? Just an idea.....😉⚽️⚽️
Already suggested that, come on Blingo it is easy to do!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on January 30, 2021, 06:32:46 PM
Always in. Stop this nonsense. Parker has the chance if we give him some time to be a splendid top flight manager some day. For crying out loud, it's his first season in the Prem!
And our last for quite a while!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lighthouse

Please will people stop mentioning Rafa. He is just the sort of coach/manager we don't want. Like those who wanted Big Sam. Please have some common sense folks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Luka

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2021, 06:34:20 PM
Please will people stop mentioning Rafa. He is just the sort of coach/manager we don't want. Like those who wanted Big Sam. Please have some common sense folks.

Please explain why he is not what we want ?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 06:44:06 PM

Despite being at Liverpool and Chelsea he was unable to make a difference in the league and at Newcastle despite money to back him didn't make much of an impact. He plays very much a counter attacking style which is very similar to Parker Ball. Hardly a manager to change things around.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

e4b

FFC1987

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2021, 07:01:07 PM
Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 06:44:06 PM

Despite being at Liverpool and Chelsea he was unable to make a difference in the league and at Newcastle despite money to back him didn't make much of an impact. He plays very much a counter attacking style which is very similar to Parker Ball. Hardly a manager to change things around.

Wrong on so many levels there. But you're welcome to that opinion.

ffc73

In. If players actually were good enough to score from the opportunities Parker's tactics gave us in first half we would not be having this conversation.
Sack Reid & Lookman for missing 1 on 1's

SG

Quote from: davew on January 30, 2021, 06:34:10 PM
Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on January 30, 2021, 06:32:46 PM
And our last for quite a while!!
Just like the last time we were relegated you mean

Somerset Fulham

Where has this Benitez stuff come from?  And why on earth would he want to come here?

Jimmy Hill

SG

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 30, 2021, 07:14:25 PM
Where has this Benitez stuff come from?  And why on earth would he want to come here?

Exactly right. People put names forward and haven't a clue whether they're interested or indeed if there's even a vacancy

FFC1987

Quote from: SG on January 30, 2021, 07:18:06 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 30, 2021, 07:14:25 PM

Exactly right. People put names forward and haven't a clue whether they're interested or indeed if there's even a vacancy

I mentioned Benitez as he's a manager I'd prefer to Parker but added if the option isn't available and a manager of his quality (high end basically) wasn't available, I'd stick with Parker. It's an opinion. No less valid than people who want to keep Parker, we have no idea how TK and the board feel about him at this moment in time. All we do know is, yes, he's currently the manager but he must be skating on extremely thin ice. 2 wins from 20. Managers have been sacked for far less. Rightly or wrongly.

VamosFFC

In all the way! I think Parker has done a good job so far with the talent we have on hand. He's learned from his past and has changed our tactics for the better, and we look a better team now. Yes, results aren't going our way, but some of this has to go on the players. Parker can't be taking all the blame even though I know that's how it is for managers these days. The players created plenty of chances first half and only one was converted.

Fulham1959

In.  Let's have some stability.

Statto

In but get rid in the summer if/when we go down