In
86 (78.2%)
Out
24 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 110

HV71

General

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 30, 2021, 05:26:45 PM
Out only is better is available. I wouldn't gamble on Howe personally, but Rafa absolutely. If that calibre isn't available, I'd keep him but be prepared for more disappointment down the line.

Something along these lines. Although I think there must be better than just having Rafa as an option over keeping parker. So I'm more in the Parker out camp then in at this stage. We've had enough time with him producing mediocre performances from the better quality squad those results have got.

Whatsmore is I'm fed up of being a yoyo team and actually think if we stay up we've got the makings of a potentially quite exciting squad. I want someone who can bring that out more.

FFCFOREVER

Wingnut

In for the season and next season, unless things go horribly wrong next season. We are going to be playing in the Championship next season, unfortuanately, and he knows how to get a team promoted from that division, so I'll stick with him. I lay the blame for this relegation at TK's door. We are one or two PL calibre attacking players short of staying up this time round.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

Blingo you should add a poll to this thread.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Dodger53

Too many of the squad and first choice players are just not PL quality but a good coach could do better if only by motivation. We have never looked fit enough and coaching for crossing the ball appears school boy at best.

jarv

In. Just remember Bobby Robson, great piece of business sacking him after 1 season. The rest is history after he left us. Get Mitro firing, we will be ok.

ALG01

i am for keeping parker but in the last two games he helped cost us 4 points, no question.
his obseesion with the very poor rubens is a very big bugbear. plus second half tactics were non existent until we went 2 1 down. did he not realise sam would change things, he wasn't looking when the new center forward came on so not sure he even knew.

Penfold

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2021, 05:35:28 PM
In.
But  one bookie making Rafa odds on as coming in....Money down on Asian markets,where he just come from.
Smell a rat?🐭

If it's the Chinese markets, Bat.

blingo

To do that Jarv you have to have players that are prepared to give him the ball

H4usuallysitting

Ruislip White

Was Parker out for most of last season, because we constantly underperformed with a very talented championship side and saw lots of good players become worse.  Should have gone up automatically.

This season, I'm a bit more sympathetic towards him as lots of our squad are playing well for him and giving 100%, but we just don't have a natural finisher (evident in today's first half).  If Parker was given a second striker and we still kept failing to win, I'd be less sympathetic.

Penfold

Quote from: jarv on January 30, 2021, 05:46:17 PM
In. Just remember Bobby Robson, great piece of business sacking him after 1 season. The rest is history after he left us. Get Mitro firing, we will be ok.

Bobby Robson is brought up a bit in these discussions. Other than him, list the sacked Fulham managers to subsequently achieve great things.

Mince n Tatties

Cookie Coleman cav for Sheffield Weds job.

Radiowhite

Would be stupid to change managers imo

fulhamfan

Jim©

Pock

In. I'm sick and tired of all this calling for managers to be sacked. Look at the last two relegations, where did sacking managers get us? Khan said he was appointing Parker to bring stability to the club and that is what we have.
Parker is a good coach/manager and getting better all the time. Keep him whatever happens and I believe success will come.

SuffolkWhite

IN for me, we have a game in hand don't we? Also if Mitro gets going then we have some goals.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"