Out
24 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 110

blingo

Mickeyboro

PaulJ123

Whitestone

FFC1987

Out only is better is available. I wouldn't gamble on Howe personally, but Rafa absolutely. If that calibre isn't available, I'd keep him but be prepared for more disappointment down the line.

FFC In Oz

Lyle from Hangeland

Plodder

In for the whole season. He gained us a point today with substitutions which most people questioned at the time.

Penfold

It depends on who we can get in. I'd say out, but if the incumbent has to put up with TK having the say over recruitment, it's not going to be anyone any good.

Sgt Fulham

This is what the poll function is for blingo!  :005:
My vote goes to IN nonetheless

Blawarmy

I've been defending him but my patience is running out.

hongkongfulham

blingo

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 30, 2021, 05:31:58 PM
This is what the poll function is for blingo!  :005:
My vote goes to IN nonetheless

TBH im too wound up to use it Sgt

Robbie

I think In ... we have been here before with the Saviour manager ... too late in season now.
Give it a go .. if we go down.. sad

Mince n Tatties

In.
But  one bookie making Rafa odds on as coming in....Money down on Asian markets,where he just come from.
Smell a rat?🐭

WindyCity

IN.

Why create more chaos and disrupt?  SP is young and still learning.  He's done good job to get FFC in the Prem.  He's missing a couple of player pieces.  I think best thing is to stick with SP for at least a couple of more seasons, even if it's back in the Champ. 

blingo

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2021, 05:35:28 PM
In.
But  one bookie making Rafa odds on as coming in....Money down on Asian markets,where he just come from.
Smell a rat?🐭

If he comes in then Mitro will be gone.

Blawarmy

Quote from: blingo on January 30, 2021, 05:38:13 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2021, 05:35:28 PM
In.
Smell a rat?[emoji193]

If he comes in then Mitro will be gone.
That's a point

Lighthouse

At half time having dominated the game but only being a goal up I predicted a 2-1 defeat. We lost the chance of three points in that first half. But having got back to a draw with a goal made by a sub and scored by a sub I am not sure why Parker is being thought of as being the one at fault. We simply are not very good and I am not sure a new manager will make any more difference than any other time we brought in a new man after struggling in the Prem.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2021, 05:39:28 PM
At half time having dominated the game but only being a goal up I predicted a 2-1 defeat. We lost the chance of three points in that first half. But having got back to a draw with a goal made by a sub and scored by a sub I am not sure why Parker is being thought of as being the one at fault. We simply are not very good and I am not sure a new manager will make any more difference than any other time we brought in a new man after struggling in the Prem.

Motivation and tactics come to mind Ross.