86 (78.2%)
Out
24 (21.8%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Luka

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2021, 07:01:07 PM
Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 06:44:06 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2021, 06:34:20 PM
Please will people stop mentioning Rafa. He is just the sort of coach/manager we don't want. Like those who wanted Big Sam. Please have some common sense folks.

Please explain why he is not what we want ?

Despite being at Liverpool and Chelsea he was unable to make a difference in the league and at Newcastle despite money to back him didn't make much of an impact. He plays very much a counter attacking style which is very similar to Parker Ball. Hardly a manager to change things around.

He joined Newcastle when they were relegation fodder but the following season romped the Championship and got them promoted. He is a quality manager that could be the difference between loosing some key players and keeping them to fight for us next season. He has shown he is not afraid to do it in the lower leagues and is proven at the highest level. Highly rated and we would be lucky to get him.

Woolly Mammoth

Scott Parker IN, but get rid of TK he is a carbuncle on the backside of this club and the reason why we are in the bottom 3, and whether we stay up or go down he should be replaced by a proper qualified Director of Football, enough is enough with this imposter.
It would not matter which manager was at the club because they would still have to put up with this part time amateur who is only in this position because of who his father is and not on merit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Luka

I asked myself this question, if we had Big Sam in charge and SP was in the seat at WBA this afternoon would we have been sharing the points after our first 30 min performance.
I think not, we would have taken all three and comfortabley.

Out.

Bassey the warrior

He's not been properly backed in attack. I think he's done well overall and mainly been let down by the players missing chances. You could say he's a bit too cautious, but even so we should have got more wins based on chances.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 08:33:58 PM
Please will people stop mentioning Rafa. He is just the sort of coach/manager we don't want. Like those who wanted Big Sam. Please have some common sense folks.

Despite being at Liverpool and Chelsea he was unable to make a difference in the league and at Newcastle despite money to back him didn't make much of an impact. He plays very much a counter attacking style which is very similar to Parker Ball. Hardly a manager to change things around.

He joined Newcastle when they were relegation fodder but the following season romped the Championship and got them promoted. He is a quality manager that could be the difference between loosing some key players and keeping them to fight for us next season. He has shown he is not afraid to do it in the lower leagues and is proven at the highest level. Highly rated and we would be lucky to get him.

Which players would stay because if Rafa was coach and not any other coach? I wasn't aware of any loyalty to him with any of out current squad. I am not aware Rafa at Newcastle did more than Parker at fulham considering Newcastles backing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LittleErn

Quote from: VamosFFC on January 30, 2021, 07:24:26 PM
In all the way! I think Parker has done a good job so far with the talent we have on hand. He's learned from his past and has changed our tactics for the better, and we look a better team now. Yes, results aren't going our way, but some of this has to go on the players. Parker can't be taking all the blame even though I know that's how it is for managers these days. The players created plenty of chances first half and only one was converted.
I agree. But if he gets a good striker and the team doesn't improve its results then he won't have any more excuses.

fulhamtom

IN,
I was wrong re Slavisa, we should have persevered, so stick with SP.

colinwhite

Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 09:44:29 PM

I asked myself this question, if we had Big Sam in charge and SP was in the seat at WBA this afternoon would we have been sharing the points after our first 30 min performance.
I think not, we would have taken all three and comfortabley.

Out.

Maybe but then again we wouldnt have played in the way we played in the first half either now would we for gods sake !!!

Hoppus

Out, because we need a manager who challenge the Kahns.

Nero

Undecided so I suppose that's an in, just think he should have got himself a more experienced assistant we have 2 people learning on the job, 

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 30, 2021, 11:33:46 PM
Quote from: Luka on January 30, 2021, 08:33:58 PM

Which players would stay because if Rafa was coach and not any other coach? I wasn't aware of any loyalty to him with any of out current squad. I am not aware Rafa at Newcastle did more than Parker at fulham considering Newcastles backing.

Benitez has a track record of wanting to spend big and has had his fair share of disasters at Inter and one of the Madrid's so if we are looking at his Liverpool record, circa 2005, which had one highlight but of course ended badly, and the Newcastle promotion I'd say stick with SP.
Anybody coming in is going to have to show and tell rather than buy and sign.

Tempest

Quote from: ALG01 on January 30, 2021, 05:46:37 PM
i am for keeping parker but in the last two games he helped cost us 4 points, no question.
his obseesion with the very poor rubens is a very big bugbear. plus second half tactics were non existent until we went 2 1 down. did he not realise sam would change things, he wasn't looking when the new center forward came on so not sure he even knew.
Scots fault RLC had one cleared off the line against BHA? Scotts fault BDR hit the post and should have made it 2?  Scotts fault Areola threw two in recently? Scotts fault Mitro missed a pen v Sheff Utd? Scotts fault Lookman missed a pen v WHU?

Wow, with everything bring Scotts fault I'm surprised he can face leaving the house each day.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

ffc73

Quote from: Hoppus on January 31, 2021, 07:43:23 AM
Out, because we need a manager who challenge the Kahns.

I work as a manager in a business & disagree with many of the owners decisions but, whilst I constructively put across alternative viewpoints, ultimately unless I have the money to buy the Company I perform my job to the best of my ability with the resources at my disposal. I think SP is in the same position.

Sir Alec of good Stock

Relegation or not, I want him to stay.

_Putney_

OUT!!!

But only if we can replace him with someone with lots of experience and a Premier League title under their belts.  Perhaps, Ranieri.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: _Putney_ on January 31, 2021, 07:58:04 PM
OUT!!!

But only if we can replace him with someone with lots of experience and a Premier League title under their belts.  Perhaps, Ranieri.

Never heard of him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

blingo

Quote from: VamosFFC on January 30, 2021, 07:24:26 PM
In all the way! I think Parker has done a good job so far with the talent we have on hand. He's learned from his past and has changed our tactics for the better, and we look a better team now. Yes, results aren't going our way, but some of this has to go on the players. Parker can't be taking all the blame even though I know that's how it is for managers these days. The players created plenty of chances first half and only one was converted.
. Good managers turn things around. A perfect example of this is when Roy took over a worse bunch than we have now and got us to our highest ever prem finish a d the final of the Europa Cup.

SouthIslandWhite

Better hang on to him now, we are going to need him to lead us in the Championship next year.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Mince n Tatties

If our owners are thinking of a change,it will come tomorrow.
Not because of the WBA result,but the result from Brighton tonight,they might just think that we're up to our necks in it now.
Otherwise he'll stay I'm sure of.