Started by 3 Cherries, March 19, 2021, 09:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruislip Ray

only Mitrovic escapes critisism.

Deeping_white

Quote from: howitis on March 19, 2021, 10:01:04 PM
Quote from: mancwhite on March 19, 2021, 09:47:41 PM
Anguissa- World class - I think you're having a laugh

He is one lazy so and so ... There was a marked improvement in our team performances when he was not involved. How Tete didn't start I'll never know.
Have to feel for mitro - will never get a chance under Parker ball

He got 45 mins and did absolutely nothing, what are you on about? Swapping him for Maja was the start of the downfall

Rambler

Tosin really isn't as great as people make out to be. Partly responsible for both goals tonight.
He dallies on the ball way to often and gets caught in possesion

Fulham Tup North

Apart from the keeper... every player had an awful game tonight and I don't know why?? Struggled to pass to a white shirt 2nd half..... no urgency.... so many players looked tired or couldn't be bothered!!!  Unless Maja got a knock Mitro was a strange decision..... and Robinson was either drunk or stoned.... pitiful
We need 3 wins and 3 draws from the last 8... can't wait for Parkers comments....  absolutely wasted opportunity...  we looked like we knew we were down..... shameful...
😡😡😡
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

love4ffc

I'm in no way a Scott out person but, I think he got tonight all wrong tonight starting with the lineup.  I love Robinson, he's an American, but tonight he was off.  Would have like to have seen Tete start instead and Robinson come on as his sub later in the match. 

The subs, I just don't get the subs tonight at all.  I was happy to see RLC not start but was surprised to see Anguissa start over Lemina.  I just think Lemina is more creative and is much better at defending.  Speaking of defending, really get taking off Reed and bringing on RLC.  Nor do I understand why take off Maja who was doing fantastic and leave Anguissa on?  God I would have loved to have seen Mitro and Maja together. 

Feeling like this was the match that might have ended the season.  I need to regroup and get some mojo back for the next match. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FFC1987

Yep, Tosin was extremely poor tonight. But as others have mentioned, too many to talk about. The side was shoddy today.

colinwhite

Lemina was decent today but we lacked their intensity all over the pitch. However Lookman sticks that away and we win.

3 Cherries

Quote from: fulhamtom on March 19, 2021, 10:00:31 PM
For God's sake try one of our youngsters up front. The players we have aren't good enough. I want to support Parker but I am losing faith in him. By the way RLC is a total waste of space. Get rid of him now.

Felt RLC and Tete were the only 2 that had any resilience - nobody else was at the races

Karlos

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 19, 2021, 10:03:57 PM
Apart from the keeper... every player had an awful game tonight and I don't know why?? Struggled to pass to a white shirt 2nd half..... no urgency.... so many players looked tired or couldn't be bothered!!!  Unless Maja got a knock Mitro was a strange decision..... and Robinson was either drunk or stoned.... pitiful
We need 3 wins and 3 draws from the last 8... can't wait for Parkers comments....  absolutely wasted opportunity...  we looked like we knew we were down..... shameful...
😡😡😡

Hate to say it but pretty much bang on

Deeping_white

Quote from: love4ffc on March 19, 2021, 10:05:03 PM
I'm in no way a Scott out person but, I think he got tonight all wrong tonight starting with the lineup.  I love Robinson, he's an American, but tonight he was off.  Would have like to have seen Tete start instead and Robinson come on as his sub later in the match. 

The subs, I just don't get the subs tonight at all.  I was happy to see RLC not start but was surprised to see Anguissa start over Lemina.  I just think Lemina is more creative and is much better at defending.  Speaking of defending, really get taking off Reed and bringing on RLC.  Nor do I understand why take off Maja who was doing fantastic and leave Anguissa on?  God I would have loved to have seen Mitro and Maja together. 

Feeling like this was the match that might have ended the season.  I need to regroup and get some mojo back for the next match. 

Not sure what game you watched but both Frank and Lemina started, and Lemina gifted them the second goal?

hovewhite

Where you start after a collective crap performance felt Scott should have left maja on as thought he did OK and unlucky not to score. Defense tonight was poor and didn't look like a team.

Denver Fulham

We played great for several months, Scott changed to three defensive midfielders, and we've been impotent and mostly crap for two matches now. Even with BDR unavailable, I don't get it. We just outplayed Spurs and Liverpool and you go into a shell, and worse, it doesn't work and our defense looks horrific after months of solidity.

Luffy86

Quote from: somerset cockernee on March 19, 2021, 09:59:13 PM
Quote from: Luffy86 on March 19, 2021, 09:56:50 PM
What a waste of 2hrs of my life!
Not a complete waste....you could have been playing Bingo

Tbh, I'd probably had more fun playing bingo....

davew

Quote from: Luffy86 on March 19, 2021, 09:56:50 PM
What a waste of 2hrs of my life!
Quote from: DevonFFC on March 19, 2021, 10:00:19 PM
That was a stinker, had the luck of been with us it could of been different but it wasn't.
What luck?? We could have lost by 3 or more, we deserved what we got, nothing!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

I think the late kick off was past most of our players bed time. They were half asleep. Really disappointed at the whole performance. I am half standing but half sitting but one has to still believe.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

Please do not try to single out scapegoats , man for man they were better than us, with the possible exception of Reed. Tactically they were better than us as well. Just as well we had a little help from VAR.

SuffolkWhite

Crap night, Leeds were the better team and fully deserved their win. I thought Tete not playing was weird but I ain't the Manager. Is the pressure getting to us!? I wonder if it is.
Someone said on another thread they would take needing a win against the Toon, I second that.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

I thought Reed played well?

Plodder

Although Andersen and Tosin looked a lot more uncertain on the ball than usual, and seemed less defensively assured, I think that was down to the Leeds Utd high press and a poor performance from most of the rest of the team.  When Andersen and Tosin had the ball, they were looking in vain for some decent movement from others.  When Leeds Utd broke forward, particularly after Reed was (wrongly in my view) substituted, they were left exposed with a host of Leeds players running at them as neither Lemina nor Anguissa (nor certain others to be fair) were doing enough to cover the space in front of them.

Plodder