watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Still missing.

Started by HV71, April 07, 2021, 01:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV71

Still no recent posts from Mince, Fulham Ben and now Statto appears to have gone silent. Given the recent results  and subsequent meltdowns this is very worrying. Hope all are well

Fernhurst

Mince and Statto were both prolific. Could this have been a falling out amongst them all.
Do hope it is nothing more serious.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

In view of the team's recent performances they may have decided to throw in the towel.

davew

Quote from: filham on April 07, 2021, 05:34:25 PM
In view of the team's recent performances they may have decided to throw in the towel.
And who could blame them!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

brightster

Probably fed up with all the negativity and the we're doomed told you so posts! 😜

Fulham Tup North

Maybe they have gone abroad on holiday??? Oh...wait.....
Hope they are back with us very soon!! 
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Asotosyios

Has anyone heard anything from them? I caught myself wondering a couple of days ago where Statto and Mince have gone - I know FulhamBen stopped posting some time ago.

Hope all of them are well and come back to the forum soon!

Somerset Fulham

I did notice that Statto stopped posting post match quite a while back, and I fully get that because this place is ridiculous for hours after a game. But yes, he also hasn't been about generally either.

I hope that all three are ok, above anything else and that if they are ok that they return at some point whenever they are ready.  :54:

RaySmith

I do remember them both having issues around other posters/ the board generally, and with each other too,  i think, and I think this is why they may have decided to leave, or at least have a break for a bit, rather than anything more serious.

I hope that is the case, anyway, and that they are all right.

grandad

I wish a few more would go so we can return to having constructive discussions . This forum has become a nasty place to give an honest opinion .
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

I miss them all as they all contributed to the interesting and jovial debates on here.
Currently they are awol, however I know they all went together to watch the film 3 men in a boat recently. So I do not know if that had any influence.
The last time I had a visual on them was observing all three of them entering minces garden shed just before their disappearance carrying crates of Watneys Red Barrel singing various songs from  " We Three Kings" " Three Blind Mice " and " Three Coins in a Fountain " and carrying Film Video Tapes of the " Three Stooges"  " The Third Man" and " The Three Amigos " and 321 with Dusty Bin.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rebel

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 22, 2021, 12:33:59 PM
I miss them all as they all contributed to the interesting and jovial debates on here.
Currently they are awol, however I know they all went together to watch the film 3 men in a boat recently. So I do not know if that had any influence.
The last time I had a visual on them was observing all three of them entering minces garden shed just before their disappearance carrying crates of Watneys Red Barrel singing various songs from  " We Three Kings" " Three Blind Mice " and " Three Coins in a Fountain " and carrying Film Video Tapes of the " Three Stooges"  " The Third Man" and " The Three Amigos " and 321 with Dusty Bin.

I'm writing a movie script based on that very original post.  :005:

No doubt they will be back as soon as our Premiership status is confirmed.

jarv

I agree with Grandad, too much negativity on here now.  I check in every day for my Fulham news and look forward to all the humour, NFR comments etc. but most of that has disappeared now. Even Mr. Peabody's jokes have dried up a bit.

Let's all have a bit more humour. This is Fulham for goodness sake. Those of us old enough to know, we often live through disappointments but always bounce back.

We are lucky to have Craven Cottage, one of the best grounds in England. Many opponents have said how much they love playing there. The walk from Putney along by the river, a pint in the Dukes head (my old local), often bumping into old mates etc.
For me, it beats many grounds by miles. Just think how unpleasant it is (or was) going to Stamford bridge, White hart lane and the dump called Upton Park. Try to find Selhurst park.

SuffolkWhite

I have said before the dry Fulhamish humour appears to be dying out. The ironic views and the conga dancing on terraces when we get hammered lol are disappearing in to expectations and negativity.

Still, always look on the bright side of life you could be a Chelski supporter!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Friendsoffulham

Dear all,

Statto has received a length ban from the Forum, for persistent behavior issues, and constantly breaking the guidelines. When that ban has expired, he is free to join the Forum again.

Fulhamben is still a member, his whereabouts is unknown.

Mince is still a member, again, his whereabouts is unknown.

The main complaint we received from people, was actually certain members stopping them using the Forum, or posting, and now that issue has been dealt with, they're now complaining about where those members have gone?!  1500.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: jarv on April 22, 2021, 12:46:13 PM
I agree with Grandad, too much negativity on here now.  I check in every day for my Fulham news and look forward to all the humour, NFR comments etc. but most of that has disappeared now. Even Mr. Peabody's jokes have dried up a bit.

Let's all have a bit more humour. This is Fulham for goodness sake. Those of us old enough to know, we often live through disappointments but always bounce back.

We are lucky to have Craven Cottage, one of the best grounds in England. Many opponents have said how much they love playing there. The walk from Putney along by the river, a pint in the Dukes head (my old local), often bumping into old mates etc.
For me, it beats many grounds by miles. Just think how unpleasant it is (or was) going to Stamford bridge, White hart lane and the dump called Upton Park. Try to find Selhurst park.

Blimey the Dukes Head you say, my old stomping ground.
I used to train at St St Georges Gym 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 above the pub.
You probably heard me Dead Lifting, Bench Press and Squats and the heavy noise coming through the reinforced ceiling. After a two hour session I would come down with a couple of my associates and drink a couple of large pints of Draft Guinness before closing time.
Those were the days all free weights, log rolling, bare knuckle bouts and yard of ale contests, none of this machinery nonsense.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rebel on April 22, 2021, 12:43:22 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 22, 2021, 12:33:59 PM

I'm writing a movie script based on that very original post.  :005:

No doubt they will be back as soon as our Premiership status is confirmed.

I expect and hope they will bring Lord Lucan with them.

Never forget your Roots.

We Are Premier League

Statto was last active on the forum; Today at 01:58:43 PM

HobGoblin

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on April 22, 2021, 01:24:36 PM
Dear all,

Statto has received a length ban from the Forum, for persistent behavior issues, and constantly breaking the guidelines. When that ban has expired, he is free to join the Forum again.

Fulhamben is still a member, his whereabouts is unknown.

Mince is still a member, again, his whereabouts is unknown.

The main complaint we received from people, was actually certain members stopping them using the Forum, or posting, and now that issue has been dealt with, they're now complaining about where those members have gone?!  1500.gif

0001.jpeg

Twig

Quote from: grandad on April 22, 2021, 11:57:53 AM
I wish a few more would go so we can return to having constructive discussions . This forum has become a nasty place to give an honest opinion .

Grandad I'm not trying to pick an argument but isn't that rather forthright assertion slightly negative in itself?