watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham support

Started by perry geyton, September 21, 2021, 08:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

You could of watched that game with the volume off and you could tell which end the vocal supporters were in

perry geyton

Quote from: RaySmith on September 22, 2021, 04:35:27 PM
Fans today seem  often more like detached  consumers, than the passionate fans of old who supported their club through thick and thin,, which I think reflects the way that football has changed since the advent of Sky money and the Prem, and co-current changes in society too.

Some of the things i read on here amaze me.

People gazing at their phones at a football match for example

SP

What a strange thread, I'm not sure many of us follow FFC due to the amount of noise generated from the stands?

For the record, from someone who was sat near the Leeds fans, they were good value but certainly not singing for the full 90 minutes.  I could hear the occasional chant Hammersmith End FWIW.

I should also add that the Enclosure started a couple of chants which is quite unusual.

I have a friend, ST holder, who didn't go due to the £20 cost which for such a game is rather high IMO.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on September 22, 2021, 04:35:27 PM
Fans today seem  often more like detached  consumers, than the passionate fans of old who supported their club through thick and thin,, which I think reflects the way that football has changed since the advent of Sky money and the Prem, and co-current changes in society too.

Some of the things i read on here amaze me.

0001.jpeg
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Back in the day Putney end was the home end.As I said earlier a good time to change it would be the opening of the Riverside Stand.Are there not more seats in the Putney stand also?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jim© on September 22, 2021, 02:38:36 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 22, 2021, 12:53:24 PM
a lot of our support are sleep walking in a comma for some odd reason

It is odd, i hope they don't bump their heads on the apostrophe or touch the colon.

? ! " ; - / @ :
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.