https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship

Started by finnster01, December 27, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: AmericanJames on January 07, 2011, 02:44:02 AM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 07, 2011, 02:26:35 AM
Sorry for the late reply... busy busy at work.

211 is the start for me... mind you a stone less then last year when the comp started!

I want a verification on that weight... im calling bollocks  :011:

ill take a picture mate
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

You should have a pm Finny. All in all not a bad week, ahead of my planned schedule  :54: . i wonder how much Blingo has put on ? :011:

Blingo

I have not gained or lost this week as i had two dinner nights out and a lunch out aswell but ur sorry arrse is mine next week lol.

Fletchino

I have not sent in yet I will do after the huge dump I will do whilst Reading the sun!! Amazingly I have lost this week even after a huge piss up on Tuesday toped off with a ruby a 2 in the morning

FatFreddysCat

Sorry Finny i forgot to convert it into pounds for you, you have anouther pm. Come on you tubby lot get those weights in, very quiet on this thread i fear the worst for some of you  :011: . Oh by the way 15 minutes on the treadmill at an average speed of 10.3 km ph and ten minutes on the stepper and 26 lengths of the pool plus the obvious suana and steam room. At this rate i might even risk making my five a side comeback next week  :54:

Blingo

What's that? 5 sausages on either side of the plate? you're  :dead horse: you know it and i know it  :005: :59:

FatFreddysCat

Loving this years competion, more loss today  :54:  . And i'm going to start on some lieght weights tomorrrow two weeks agead of schedule plus i've decided i'm definately going to play five a side on wednesday barring a major setback  :028: . Blingo no sausages for me my old china, just about to have a bowl of Special K , at this rate i'll end up looking like this  :037:

Blingo

A 2lb loss does not qualify you as becoming anorexic fat pants. lol.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Blingo on January 08, 2011, 07:33:44 PM
A 2lb loss does not qualify you as becoming anorexic fat pants. lol.
I lost 2lb the first day Blingo. You can wait till Finnsters table on monday to discover har far you are behind me  :008:

Travers Barney

6 goals....all the elements are conspiring to make this a most ill fated weight reduction pledge.

Lots going to the JJB...don't reckon they'll be too much Holland and Barrett Fayre on the buffet bars en-route.

Put on 2lb to date...17th Jan...discipline starts then.

Danny Murphy was sublime today as he was on Tuesday...bet he was first pick in the playground.

We are the whites
We are the whites

McBridefan1

Quote from: Blingo on January 07, 2011, 07:21:38 PM
What's that? 5 sausages on either side of the plate? you're  :dead horse: you know it and i know it  :005: :59:

five a side... now that's proper funny.

FatFreddysCat

The report for sunday despite still being off the booze is  :046:  :035: . Taking my boy down the gym for the first time, he's not looking forward to it all   :011: .

Blingo

Were you going down the gym or down on jim???? either way you are still  :dead horse: :dead horse:

FatFreddysCat

Stalled today, as an early contender for the excuse winner i put it down to K Cats explanation that muscle weighs more than fat and i did manage to do some weights yesterday for the first time  :54:  . not much banter going on, i thought it was better when it wasn't a sticky. Saying that it could just be you tubbies are feeling to sorry for yourselfs  :59:

Airfix

Unlike the Grace Brothers' lift, I am going doooooown!

:airfix:

FatFreddysCat

Adding up all that weight you lot have put on must be keeping Finnster busy today  :011:

finnster01

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship - Week 1 Results

Admin - First a bit of book-keeping. We have a lot of new entrants this year but in order to keep this on track you all need to try get your numbers in every Friday. I spend more time chasing down people than doing the updates and believe me, that isn't the best way of spending my time. It is also not fair to the ones that manage to get their results in. Sometimes travelling or other events makes it difficult, and I understand that, the default for missing a week is keeping your weight the same and a  :yellow: But if you miss reporting your weight two weeks in a row, I will delete you from the league tables and stats for this year.  :red:

Commentary - This week was a short week. But there were some very impressive results posted (hopefully that wasn't an equipment malfunction on the scales part or a dodgy battery if you have a fancy one).  The week had two gents that managed to lose 6 pounds (!) followed by a pack of several that netted a loss of 4. This week's stars were AlFayedsChecquebook and EpsomRaver who both shed 6 pounds. Right behind them followed a very much improved (and motivated) FatFreddy, BigAlFFC, WhiteJC, and FFCSteve.  As a group we lost a total of 42 pounds or 1.62 pounds per person.

Naughty boy and Must Try Harder honours of the week (other the ones not posting in time) was TraversBarney adding 2 pounds followed by VicHalomsLoveChild and Fernhurst who put on 1 pound each.

In the League Tables, since this is week one, The Total Loser will obviously look the same as the weekly loss. In the pound for pound, AlFayed has the lead over EpsonRaver and WhiteJC in third.

Feel free to click on the links which will put up some nice charts. And should I have made any mistakes plase PM me. I am pretty sure it all works but there is always a chance I could make a data entry error.

Good luck and keep it all up.

COYW!!!

Name   Start weight  7-Jan
WhiteJC   190   186
FatFreddysCat   225   221
RidgeRider   222   219
os5889   250   249
Rambling_Syd   245   244
AmericanJames   204   203
TraversBarney   185   187
StaffsWhite   200   200
AlFayedsChequebook   206   200
FCSilverFox   202   199
Dugliss   199   198
BigAlFFC   233   229
WhiteNoise   195   192
DTownDough   246   246
VicHalomsLoveChild   224   225
ClintClintDeuce   211   211
Sipwell   168   168
Blingo   191   191
Airfix   229   227
FFCSteve   209   205
SnowyAndBlackie   150   150
Fernhurst   240   241
Logicalman   249   248
Nick The Swede   277   276
EpsomRaver   227   221
Fletchino   218   217
McBrideFan1   285   284

Biggest Loser in Week 1   
   Pounds

AlFayedsChequebook   6
EpsomRaver   6
WhiteJC   4
FatFreddysCat   4
BigAlFFC   4
FFCSteve   4
RidgeRider   3
FCSilverFox   3
WhiteNoise   3
Airfix   2
os5889   1
Rambling_Syd   1
AmericanJames   1
Dugliss   1
Logicalman   1
Nick The Swede   1
Fletchino   1
McBrideFan1   1
StaffsWhite   0
DTownDough   0
ClintClintDeuce   0
Sipwell   0
Blingo   0
SnowyAndBlackie   0
VicHalomsLoveChild   -1
Fernhurst   -1
TraversBarney   -2

League Table: Biggest Loser - Year To Date (Pounds)   
   7-Jan

AlFayedsChequebook   6
EpsomRaver    6
WhiteJC   4
FatFreddysCat   4
BigAlFFC   4
FFCSteve   4
RidgeRider   3
FCSilverFox   3
WhiteNoise   3
Airfix   2
os5889   1
Rambling_Syd   1
AmericanJames   1
Dugliss   1
Logicalman   1
Nick The Swede   1
Fletchino   1
McBrideFan1   1
StaffsWhite   0
DTownDough   0
ClintClintDeuce   0
Sipwell   0
Blingo   0
SnowyAndBlackie   0
VicHalomsLoveChild   -1
Fernhurst   -1
TraversBarney   -2

League Table: Biggest Loser - Year To Date (Pound for Pound)   
   7-Jan

AlFayedsChequebook   2.91%
EpsomRaver   2.64%
WhiteJC   2.11%
FFCSteve   1.91%
FatFreddysCat   1.78%
BigAlFFC   1.72%
WhiteNoise   1.54%
FCSilverFox   1.49%
RidgeRider   1.35%
Airfix   0.87%
Dugliss   0.50%
AmericanJames   0.49%
Fletchino   0.46%
Rambling_Syd   0.41%
Logicalman   0.40%
os5889   0.40%
Nick The Swede   0.36%
McBrideFan1   0.35%
StaffsWhite   0.00%
DTownDough   0.00%
ClintClintDeuce   0.00%
Sipwell   0.00%
Blingo   0.00%
SnowyAndBlackie   0.00%
Fernhurst   -0.42%
VicHalomsLoveChild   -0.45%
TraversBarney   -1.08%

(Charts below. Just click on the links)
Initial Weights
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40377464@N04/5344032638/#
Weekly Gain-Loss
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40377464@N04/5344033598/#
YTD - Total Loss Pounds
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40377464@N04/5343425307/#
YTD - Total Loss Pound-For-Pound
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40377464@N04/5344036032/#
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Cheers Finster, very pleased with my first week, this week nothing is happening so far despite upping the work in the gym. Hopefully my long awaited return to 5 a side wednesday should get the ball rolling again. On a differant note shouldn't Snowy and blacie and Sipwell try putting on a bit of weight?

AmericanJames

Now that I am off holiday and back at university and my gym I will back on the wagon. I figured it would work ok and it would only be fair to give Fred a extra week at the gym to even it up a bit :hook:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Travers Barney

Taking a long hard look at myself as we speak....unfortunately it's through a wine glass full of a quite delightful Sancerre that was on offer pre Christmas....Monday week after we spank Wigan...thats when all the hard work starts...you'll see.

We are the whites
We are the whites