watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker sacked - Merged

Started by 3rdgenfan, August 30, 2022, 08:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

I wish they had kept him as they would have struggled all season. Now will get a new manager boost

Tempest

Crazy or not?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Middlesexclub

junior white

JimmyConway

Did read a link Sean Dyche last week but not sure he would go there with the restrictions?

Twig

Yep, just read this. Wow, where does he go now?

DevonFFC

junior white

Quote from: DevonFFC on August 30, 2022, 08:55:21 AM
Feel sorry for him
I don't, he tried to orchestrate his own way out and hold us to ransom at the same time

RaySmith

Feel sorry for him

Me also.

Never listened to all the rumours about him re Fulham, but he was a Fulham player and manager, who got us promotion, and some good Prem results.

But I'd feel sorry for any small club manager losing 9-0 to Liverpool, then getting sacked.

Surlyc

This is the danger in endlessly criticising your chairman/MD, if results don't go your way then you're out the door.

I suspect this may have been a failed ultimatum from Scott.

Middlesexclub

Yet their fans were so pleased to get him.

bobby01

As far as I understand it he went on the spending spree in January and told the board it was for promotion and to be able to give a good account of themselves in the PL, but evidently he recently told the board that the January signings were to get them promoted and he needed a virtually new team to survive in the PL.,  information taken from many fan forums.

At least my faith in karma is now restored couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Ruislip White

Bournemouth have clearly learnt lessons from our last premier league campaign.

Tabby

ffcthereligion

Concerning from our perspective. They might improve now!

Fulham 442

Quote from: junior white on August 30, 2022, 08:56:19 AM
Feel sorry for him
I don't, he tried to orchestrate his own way out and hold us to ransom at the same time
:plus one:

SG

Feel sorry for him

You can't be serious. Held us to ransom to achieve his own ends. Karma indeed. He may have been our manager and achieved promotion but it was excruciatingly boring football. With a better manager I'm convinced we would not have been relegated last time.

Sgt Fulham

Nero

Thats us stuck with Onanmah,

Such a negative Manger everything was always doom and gloom, Good for Bournemouth

toshes mate