watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ridiculous decision

Started by RAY Rock ????, March 21, 2024, 02:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

Disgrace whoever thought this was a good idea boycott buying the New England shirt. I hope the players refuse to wear it . The St George cross is our heritage.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on March 21, 2024, 02:37:15 PMDisgrace whoever thought this was a good idea boycott buying the New England shirt. I hope the players refuse to wear it . The St George cross is our heritage.
I think its possibly the worst looking England kit I've ever seen.

gang

Unfortunately players don't have a choice, another example of pandering.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on March 21, 2024, 02:37:15 PMDisgrace whoever thought this was a good idea boycott buying the New England shirt. I hope the players refuse to wear it . The St George cross is our heritage.

It is a disgrace and this is our Flag  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Mind you the FA is a flaming disgrace, full of quangos and jobs for the boys.
All they're interested in is what's on the menu at the banquet before the next game at Wembley whilst discussing the opening of an envelope.
None of them are football people, they wouldnt know the difference between a football and a snowball.

These suits should be made answerable for their traitorous actions and sacked. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St. Andrews White

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Whitestone

Whoever sanctioned that kit would have surely known people would be outraged. We have a flag so use it.

RaySmith

Any images of the annoying kit?

The kit on shown for sale on the Nike England site looks quite normal, with the 3 Lions badge.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: RaySmith on March 21, 2024, 03:49:00 PMAny images of the annoying kit?

The kit on shown for sale on the Nike England site looks quite normal, with the 3 Lions badge.

It is literally no different to the previous ten apart from one minor amendment that won't even be seen during the game... :lol:

It has a massive three lions on the front too.

Whitestone

Quote from: RaySmith on March 21, 2024, 03:49:00 PMAny images of the annoying kit?

The flag is on the neckline on the back of the shirt. Totally unnecessary IMO.

Eton White

Is it supposed to be a rainbow flag? It's missing quite a few colours if so!

I don't have any real problem with it to be honest. It's barely noticeable.

cmg

"Joey Barton, a one-cap wonder whose international career lasted a full 12 minutes, has been leading the dissenting voices, claiming the kit, which the Three Lions will wear at Euro 2024, has been Rainbow-fied."

If Joey doesn't like it, it's a winner for me.

Nick Bateman

An insult to the English flag. Do not buy the kit!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Huxley

You're only a real fan if you have the latest replica kit...

H4usuallysitting

The only thing I find offensive is the price

Hugh Janus

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 21, 2024, 06:45:30 PMThe only thing I find offensive is the price

We heard you the first time.

I think the new jersey is very fetching.

Angus Telford

Just another chapter in an ongoing scandal. The likes of Lineker, Henderson, Rashford, Southgate, the FA, the PL, FIFA, Nike Football et al enjoy wealth at a level most of us couldn't even comprehend, grasped with zeal from the threadbare pockets of the working class and from bookmakers, Russian oligarchs and Saudi princes. If they genuinely wanted to change society for the better, they could look at rectifying that travesty, but instead they continue to milk the sport for all they can, and cleanse themselves by manufacturing and supporting these ostensibly virtuous causes. So the ordinary fan has to endure Eni Aluko's punditry and wear purple St George's flags, and is gaslit into thinking anyone who objects is bigoted, all so the fatcats can feel a bit better about themselves. 

I lost interest in England years ago so won't have to go anywhere near it, fortunately. 

St Eve

Disgraceful. The English flag goes on the front of the shirt and it's red and white

Yorkie_FFC

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 21, 2024, 06:44:24 PMThe only thing I find offensive is the price

Although I never had any intention of purchasing a shirt at £84.99 for a regular shirt is taking the mick and £64.99 for a kids shirt, it's not like they have reinvented the wheel and it has smart tech or a special feature, it's a plain white shirt with a badge and some trim and the other bits that aren't associated with the red and white of England

Free Elvis Hammond

Quote from: Angus Telford on March 21, 2024, 08:41:29 PM...cleanse themselves by manufacturing and supporting these ostensibly virtuous causes. So the ordinary fan has to endure Eni Aluko's punditry and wear purple St George's flags, and are gaslit into thinking anyone who objects is bigoted, all so the fatcats can feel a bit better about themselves. 

What cause do you think it's promoting?

They've said it's the colours of the 1966 training kit

I don't follow England so maybe I'm missing something, but I really would recommend people stop being insane about this

Yorkie_FFC

Made in Thailand too be interesting to see the profit margin!