watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video Games; Fifa, Football Manager 2012 etc

Started by MrFantastic, August 19, 2011, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmithyFFC

blimey lads, I sold my Xbox about 6 months ago, but the reviews this game is getting are making me regret it! Is it really much of an improvement on Fifa 11?
FTID

Walsh

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on October 06, 2011, 07:14:26 PM
blimey lads, I sold my Xbox about 6 months ago, but the reviews this game is getting are making me regret it! Is it really much of an improvement on Fifa 11?

I think so

ClarksOriginal

What do you guys think of this ultimate team:

De Sanctis

Nagamoto              Chivu                    Cordoba            Abate

Inler              Hernanes          Hamsik

Cerci                      Lavezzi     

Vagner Love

Need to replace Vagner Love as he's not good for chem at the moment, just trying to raise some dollar.                 
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

What's your chem level? I've found anyone with incredible speed is annoying, because they are so hard to catch and with the new system it makes them impossible to stop, poor chem or not.

I like your defence by the way. Nagamoto is a right footed left back isn't he? How much was Hernanes? He's insane! Can you afford to swap Cerci for Cassano and Vagner Love for Iaquinta/Cavani?

I mix the Germans and the Italians depending on who is fit/contracts etc, but luckily the chem never goes lower than 95 when I do this.

My team is a 4-3-1-2, 100% Chem. Line up is-
GK - Weidenfeller (i want Neuer)
RB - Castro/Beck
CB - Mexes/Howedes
CB - Hummels
LB - Aogo/Nagatome
CM - Pirlo / Gotze
CM - Montolivo / Ballack
CM - Giovinco / Gundogan
CF - Cassano/Zidan
ST- Milito/Zarate
ST - Gilardino.

Any suggestions?

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on October 07, 2011, 11:57:39 AM
What's your chem level? I've found anyone with incredible speed is annoying, because they are so hard to catch and with the new system it makes them impossible to stop, poor chem or not.

I like your defence by the way. Nagamoto is a right footed left back isn't he? How much was Hernanes? He's insane! Can you afford to swap Cerci for Cassano and Vagner Love for Iaquinta/Cavani?

I mix the Germans and the Italians depending on who is fit/contracts etc, but luckily the chem never goes lower than 95 when I do this.

My team is a 4-3-1-2, 100% Chem. Line up is-
GK - Weidenfeller (i want Neuer)
RB - Castro/Beck
CB - Mexes/Howedes
CB - Hummels
LB - Aogo/Nagatome
CM - Pirlo / Gotze
CM - Montolivo / Ballack
CM - Giovinco / Gundogan
CF - Cassano/Zidan
ST- Milito/Zarate
ST - Gilardino.

Any suggestions?

At the moment its maxing out at around 89, but I believe that is because I have Vagner Love up top instead of a ST from Serie A - I am trying to save for a Iaquinta or Cavani. Hernanes is unfortunately in a 4222 formation at the moment too.

I think Hernanes cost me around 2K, that was at around 11PM at night as a bidding option. Cheapest buy now I've seen so far is around 4.5k. Hes a goal scoring machine even though he is in a flat middle 3. He was amazing in FIFA11.

As for the wingers, I haven't got enough money to swap with quality replacements just yet, but am saving for that. I do have a Reyes, but he kills chemistry.

Nagatomo has been a really great buy for me, he is insanely quick really good overall stats. Abate, my right back has 91 pace - was only around 6k.

I'd definitely suggest investing in Abate for a Serie A team, Lavezzi too, he is pricy though, 22k + I managed a 59th minute steal on him for around 15k (5* skills, 92 pace, 91 dribbling). There are alot of top CBs for little coins, my Chivu cost me 800, and Cordoba cost me 600 - he has 81 pace.

How much was your Zarate?
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

Zarate was 4.5k BIN so I snapped him up with the inention of selling on, but I've kept him for now. I got Rossi for 6k and sold him for 11k when it first came out so I did a bit of team building from there in.
Just made my first semi final in the UT Cup online, wish me luck!

Mitch

Tell a lie, just checked, Zarate was 3700 :)

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on October 07, 2011, 12:52:43 PM
Tell a lie, just checked, Zarate was 3700 :)

Wow, that is cheap, has he still got 5* skill? I may have to get him to replace Cerci/Lavezzi when they are tired.

Good luck for your Semi-Final dude
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Mitch

Wow, that is cheap, has he still got 5* skill? I may have to get him to replace Cerci/Lavezzi when they are tired.
Yep, still 5*. I was going most of my trades on the web app, but i can never get on it now.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on October 07, 2011, 01:09:26 PM
Yep, still 5*. I was going most of my trades on the web app, but i can never get on it now.

They are capping the amount of users aren't they as people as using bots to buy up players and then sell them on for ridiculous money
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mitch on October 07, 2011, 01:09:26 PM

I managed to get a Zarate for 1500 yesterday in my formation.

Also started to find some quality players to put in rotation for the team. So now I've got 3 spare CMs in Marchisio and Arturo Vidal, I have a replacement winger instead of Cerci/Lavezzi in Krasic.

I have two new strikers now too: Djibril Cisse and Stefan Jovetevic who I rotate every other game. The team is looking good at the moment, only lost once yesterday.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

fulhamben

can highly recommend driver.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

michaelread

my xbox live name is michaelread1

give me some adds, would love to join a club, although time differences here in Aus might make it difficult. my player is a CAM who is ridiculously quick with ball skills 90+, i think he's rated 84 atm or something.

Mitch

Haven't got round to virtual pro yet, too busy on ultimate team!

michaelread

Quote from: Mitch on October 25, 2011, 04:31:10 PM

i did the ultimate team thing for a while but most of my mates were jumping the rankings quickly on the head to head seasons thing and i wanted to catch up...haha. Ultimate team is a little frustrating for me as i dont really have the time to go through all the setting up and stuff at the moment, maybe when uni dies down.

Would love a friendsoffulham club though

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: michaelread on October 25, 2011, 04:32:34 PM

That'd be good, I'd be up for it.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

elgreenio

GTA V has finally been announced and the trailer is due next week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Fallen out of love with the series a bit but no doubt i'll end up giving this a fair whack.

touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on October 25, 2011, 04:41:06 PM

Let's set up an xbox one this week then. Happy for anyone to take the lead and set it up, then let us know the team name etc?

King_Crud

Quote from: fulhamben on October 25, 2011, 04:13:04 PM
can highly recommend driver.

grrr, i ordered it but it didn't turn up, had to wait 15 working days to make a claim. They started processing that today, so it will turn up a month later than expected

michaelread

Quote from: Mitch on October 25, 2011, 04:48:54 PM
Quote from: ClarksOriginal on October 25, 2011, 04:41:06 PM

Let's set up an xbox one this week then. Happy for anyone to take the lead and set it up, then let us know the team name etc?

Id do it, but being from Australia i dont really know how much I can commit to games etc (timewise). Might be better off if it was run by someone UK based, perhaps