https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bye Bye...

Started by BestOfBrede, September 02, 2011, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: WHITEwitch on September 03, 2011, 11:32:00 AM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 03, 2011, 11:03:38 AM
It is always fun when stuff like this happens. nothing like a bit of FOF self flagellation!

Is that compulsory too?   I'm still wondering what to do with this goat.

Sounds like the pair of you will be joining Rupert at Confession then. Wonder of that counts as a clique in itself? Do you get multiple-confession discount?  If you make it international, you might get on the clubs International list.

Berserker

Do you have to pay to go to confessions then, just imagined  you got point like Sainbury's Nector card to be used against something in the future e.g. paradise ;-) Also would the secret society be split into different clique's depending on what type of goat you fancied, or maybe if you prefered sheep? Nobodies brought up about virgins yet by the way!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

os5889

Quote from: SHADY1 on September 03, 2011, 10:26:22 AM
my face doesn't fit either .... but i won't leave ... i'll still have my say and if nobody responds,agrees or reads it ...so what .. i''ll have got it off my chest.

Thats the outlook to have +1

sunburywhite

I thought cliques were the steel things you put on the soles of boots
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ron

...A fairly appropriate "Thought for the Day" on the BBC homepage today     

".......Allodoxaphobia is the fear of opinions.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. MARCUS AURELIUS (121-180 AD)
..........."

So let's hope the future is not "Cheerio open discussion" and 'Allo doxaphobia ........... :010:   !!!

fulhamguy

I'm not part of a clique, but I'm going to be strong and comment anyway... power to the people!!!

This clique business is a bit strong.... people know certain posters better than others, end of.
COYW!

In the Enclosure

As cyberspace goes I prefer this to Twitter or Facebook. At the end of the day we are all linked by a Love Of Fulham so are probably less self regarding than most other forums as FFC is more important than all of us put together. Having said that I hope Brede hangs about.

SP3

CravenCottager

I don't post a lot but have read FoF for quite some time (prior even to joining). Speaking as something of an inert part of this forum I dont think it is really fair to say there is a clique. Some post more than others. Some know others more than others. Everyone brings something different and that is what makes FoF worth reading and interacting with. We all come with different opinions save for one, a shared love of Fulham. It's a shame if some feel maligned but simply because you don't get a direct reply to every post you make should not be taken as a slight. Sorry to see you go Brede. I read everyone's posts with interest (including yours) and that you have thrown your rattle out of the pram is a shame (whatever the reason).

Frankly, bit of a drama queen...
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Logicalman

Quote from: ron on September 03, 2011, 12:49:58 PM
...A fairly appropriate "Thought for the Day" on the BBC homepage today     

".......Allodoxaphobia is the fear of opinions.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. MARCUS AURELIUS (121-180 AD)
..........."

So let's hope the future is not "Cheerio open discussion" and 'Allo doxaphobia ........... :010:   !!!

A very interesting concept by dear old Marcus. especially when I look out the window at noon my time, I see the sun is shining bright in the sky and I say, "where I live, at this precise moment, it's daytime, not night-time". Opinion or fact?  Truth or Perspective?  fp.gif

I do accept its correct for the context you have used it in though - just being narrow-minded and subjective in my above observation.  :dead horse:

Quills

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 02, 2011, 09:28:03 PM
Brede you been on the booze mate..... fp.gif

I suspect this was as far as the discussion needed to go really, albeit we would then have lost out on the goat discussion. 

I don't think it's cliquey - sure, we've all had our 'thread-killer' moments and some posters know each other better than others.  But for all that it's a friendlier, more sensible place than a lot of boards.  Hopefully he'll be back.

Logicalman

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

This messageboard is terribly cliquey.  Howver, if anyone is feeling insecure about their posts not being read or answered you only need to add something about cheese, sausages or Fulham pre MAF to get a host of responses...

Sheepskin Junior

I enjoy posting on here. I enjoy reading all of this. I only know one person on here and that's my Dad. But I feel like we are all on big family on here. So I guess Best of Brede has disowned us. I don't care about cliques. I know a few names but only because I've seen other people posting them. It doesn't really matter at the end of the day. I'll quit this either if I'm  083.gif or when  079.gif .
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SHADY1 on September 03, 2011, 10:26:22 AM
my face doesn't fit either .... but i won't leave ... i'll still have my say and if nobody responds,agrees or reads it ...so what .. i''ll have got it off my chest.
Dont forget we have our two man only gang Shady. And love you too WhiteWitch even if your taste in cheese (just for EWM) leaves much to be desired.

HatterDon

I would never join a clique that would have me as a member.

Sorry to see BestofBrede go. We need newer, younger people on here. Some more sober ones wouldn't hurt either.

Ww. You can keep the goat, but could you move it outdoors before we get there?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Brede Butter Pudding

Sorry, but in my view this is all very pathetic. If you don't like a poster then don't read their posts. If you don't feel as though people appreciate what you're posting, then don't make a song and dance about it... Isn't it obvious that it does you no favours? Just grow a pair, get over it, and if your discontent continues then leave the forum, but do so quietly and with your dignity maintained. Sorry, I don't have much time for these acts of attention seeking, this is an adult's forum afterall, and if you don't feel appreciated, don't throw your toys out of the pram.

vagrant

I could never be in a clique.  Nobody would be able to stand the smell.........

Burt

Can you be in a clique of one?

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on September 03, 2011, 05:11:40 PM
Sorry, but in my view this is all very pathetic. If you don't like a poster then don't read their posts. If you don't feel as though people appreciate what you're posting, then don't make a song and dance about it... Isn't it obvious that it does you no favours? Just grow a pair, get over it, and if your discontent continues then leave the forum, but do so quietly and with your dignity maintained. Sorry, I don't have much time for these acts of attention seeking, this is an adult's forum afterall, and if you don't feel appreciated, don't throw your toys out of the pram.
Oh so what you mean is, if you don't go with the flow, then don't bother posting. Unless it follows the norm. So in other words go along with what you say, if not you are throwing your toys out of the pram.  :dft002: