more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov - Update - in club car to Motspur - merged

Started by spikey norman, August 29, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Berbatov set for Jol reunion as outcast United striker undergoes Fulham medical
Dimitar Berbatov is set to join Fulham after manager Martin Jol revealed the Manchester United striker is undergoing a medical ahead of a dramatic switch.
The move reunites Craven Cottage boss Jol with Berbatov after he brought the Bulgarian to the Barclays Premier League in 2006 in a £10.9million deal from German outfit Bayer Leverkusen to Tottenham.
If the deal, believed to be worth as much as £5million, is completed without any issues, Jol hopes to include the Bulgarian in his squad for Saturday's trip to West Ham.
Berbatov was in Turin and close to agreeing a deal with Juventus on Wednesday night after the Italian champions seemingly gazumped Fiorentina to his signature.
The 31-year-old flew to Munich with the aim to take a connecting flight to Florence and speak to Fiorentina. Juventus stepped in while he was at the airport and he missed the flight to Florence. Juventus agreed a £5m fee with United and offered Berbatov £2m a year over two years.
However, Fulham made a late move in the hope of persuading him to stay in England.
The move prompted a furious reaction from Fiorentina who claimed the striker 'didn't deserve to wear our jersey.'
In a statement the club said: 'During today the English club had allowed their player the written permission to come to Florence for a medical and to sign his contract.
'The player got on the flight with his agent and on tickets paid for by Fiorentina. He never arrived in Florence. This was down to outlandish and arrogant behaviour of other clubs, who have nothing to do with fair play and sporting ethics that go even beyond the confines of fairness.
'As for the player, apart from his characteristics and his value on the field, we are happy he didn't come to Fiorentina. He did not deserve our city, to wear our jersey or the values that represent it.'
Juventus director of football Beppe Moratta confirmed they have now switched sights to Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendnter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2195758/Dimitar-Berbatov-Fulham-medical-ahead-Manchester-United-exit.html#ixzz252qairNr

DevonFFC

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 30, 2012, 04:04:58 PM
This is what the secret footballer had to say on Berbatov.

In relation to this I have a friend who played for wolves in the game where mick made all the changes, he said that berba megged him and that my friend stuck out a leg and after Berba went past he looked him up and down and laughed... If you can back arrogance with performance then why not

Berserker

If we sigh him i am going to have him as my wallpaper at work and alternative him with Riise
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

craig10

Quote from: ollienixs on August 30, 2012, 05:08:49 PM
Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 30, 2012, 04:04:58 PM
This is what the secret footballer had to say on Berbatov.

In relation to this I have a friend who played for wolves in the game where mick made all the changes, he said that berba megged him and that my friend stuck out a leg and after Berba went past he looked him up and down and laughed... If you can back arrogance with performance then why not

Who is ur mate?? I used to play with a wolves player

BestOfBrede

Quote from: bulgariawhite on August 30, 2012, 02:43:45 PM
If Dempsey stays he has to sign just to keep some professional creditability with our fans and the manager
Dempsey signing would be the icing for me!
Come on Clint - you know it makes sense!

CanadianCottager

Berbatov and Ruiz would be the most awkward, most technically amazing and most creative strike partnership in the Premiership. Look for Fulham to lead the league in backheel passes, rainbows, and nutmegs, if nothing else.

Aaron

Quote from: CanadianCottager on August 30, 2012, 06:12:54 PM
Berbatov and Ruiz would be the most awkward, most technically amazing and most creative strike partnership in the Premiership. Look for Fulham to lead the league in backheel passes, rainbows, and nutmegs, if nothing else.

You know that music that plays whenever the Harlem Globetrotters are on the television?

This: Harlem Globetrotters Song HD

They just play that for the entire match over the Tannoy.  When the whistle goes at full time the scoreboard says 5-0 to Fulham and no one can actually work out what has happened.

The Bronsons

Quote from: Aaron on August 30, 2012, 06:21:27 PM

You know that music that plays whenever the Harlem Globetrotters are on the television?

They just play that for the entire match over the Tannoy.  When the whistle goes at full time the scoreboard says 5-0 to Fulham and no one can actually work out what has happened.

Genius! Especially at home to the cloggers from Stoke.

RidgeRider

I'm not going to gloat about us having something up our sleeve,  but I LOVE this signing...if it happens.

I ALMOST went for Tottenham when I was choosing a team back in 2007. I remember thinking what a great pair Keane and Berbatov were and so many goals scored. After I finished my spreadsheet, pivot tables and all, Fulham still came up on top, but this guy is amazing on his day.

Loving this if it happens.  098.gif

cmg

Quote from: The Bronsons on August 30, 2012, 06:29:12 PM
Quote from: Aaron on August 30, 2012, 06:21:27 PM

...and who are we playing this week? Aha! The Washington Generals. Excellent - we've got a decent record against them. (p13000 w12994 d0 l6)

domprague

Brilliant. I love the Harlem Globetrotters one as well - Sweet Georgia Brown.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Chesh

What is a 'rainbow' - never heard that term before???
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

hesedmedia

Quote from: Chesh on August 30, 2012, 07:26:07 PM

Overhead flick. Rolling the ball up on the ankle, then flicking ball skywards over the head.
Learn Football Soccer skills -Rainbow flick, pot of gold, brazilian flick - soccer skills

MrCheviot

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 30, 2012, 06:59:55 PM
I'm not going to gloat about us having something up our sleeve,  but I LOVE this signing...if it happens.

I ALMOST went for Tottenham when I was choosing a team back in 2007. I remember thinking what a great pair Keane and Berbatov were and so many goals scored. After I finished my spreadsheet, pivot tables and all, Fulham still came up on top, but this guy is amazing on his day.

Wait.. how do you chose the teams you support? Pivot tables?

085.gif

"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

HatterDon

Quote from: King_Crud on August 30, 2012, 01:38:07 PM
mikie has left and Berbatov is having a medical? This thread delivers

well that means that there's an addition for QPR and one for Fulham
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

Quote from: Chesh on August 30, 2012, 07:26:07 PM

Here is one in a match... wait for the replay... great skill

Amazing dribble "lambreta" of Leandro Damiao - Brazil vs Argentina
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

dannydog

Being reported in Bulgaria he has passed medical and signed

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 30, 2012, 06:59:55 PM

You are kidding, right?

westcliff white

altho he is having a medical, has there been any confirmation he has agreed terms?

fr me you dont do the medical unless your sure your going to sign, but have not seen anything to say he has as yet agreed terms.
Every day is a Fulham day