Previous topic - Next topic

First State

First State

Rhys Lightning 63

Well, Simpsons on Sky1 looks to be my port of call now
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

WORTHINGFULHAM

jarv

Another fine mess. Jol really needs to go, tactics? I heard Jol thought tactics were a small mint..  mark Hughes is available!!!!
This is truly pathetic. The players look AGAIN like they have no idea what is expected. Just WHAT instructions does Jol give them? Just what does Jol work on at training??
Bradford and Luton seem to have good managers, perhaps one could be the next Fulham boss.

Fulham1959

Quote from: bugsy on January 26, 2013, 06:24:04 PM
We have a few "decent" mid aged starters that aren't good enough anymore for the premier league. If they were horses......

. . . we'd sell 'em to Tesco !

LordNelson

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2013, 06:43:32 PM
Another fine mess. Jol really needs to go, tactics? I heard Jol thought tactics were a small mint..  mark Hughes is available!!!!
This is truly pathetic. The players look AGAIN like they have no idea what is expected. Just WHAT instructions does Jol give them? Just what does Jol work on at training??
Bradford and Luton seem to have good managers, perhaps one could be the next Fulham boss.

Is it tactics, or inability to change/adapt your tactics to the personnel you have available??????
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: jarv on January 26, 2013, 06:43:32 PM
joke of a statement, Jol has inherited what he has, dembele and dempsy our creative players both gone and left with clueless midfielders

Jimbobob

Quote from: premFlem on January 26, 2013, 06:38:40 PM
How many times will Ruiz be dispossessed or simply just give the ball away.

:031:
That is basically all he does -all the time basically 24/7.  :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:
He will have one moment of "something" and all of his supporters come out and tell us how wonderful he is. He below average on every level and will NEVER grow a pair of stones to play in the League - period end of story.
I would say they would and "should" be "embarrassed" by their performance but they won't and don't because they have proven they really don't give a crap....how do yo come out in the second half like that!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Fulham_Surrey

it is Jol's fault.  He cant get that we are very very bad defensively.  I'd say defensively we are the worst team in the league.  As such we need to play further back and on counters.   I cant believe it. We have become a pub team.

grandad

It is not Jol´s fault he is strapped with a load of old past it players that have been with us for years. We need a wholesale influx of young decent players. Out must go Schwarzer, Hughes, Riise, Duff, Baird for starters.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cebu

Scholes on now - maybe he'll give us a consolation penalty ...

Bilet

Funfact: Just passed 2,5 hours of football without a shot on goal. Impressive. And now we bring on Rodallega to seal the 3 hours mark.

Humbled

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 26, 2013, 06:51:23 PM
it is Jol's fault.  He cant get that we are very very bad defensively.  I'd say defensively we are the worst team in the league.  As such we need to play further back and on counters.   I cant believe it. We have become a pub team.

and since Newcastle prob the worst attack also.....

Enter the Frei

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 06:37:36 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on January 26, 2013, 06:35:53 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on January 26, 2013, 06:29:10 PM
Well if we cant beat this man utd side what hope do we have?
They are there to be beaten but it shows with our team we just do not have the quality.
Sidwell just does not have the vision to see ruiz and berba runs off the ball,
Baird average player, needs replacing
Hughes average player needs replacing
Sidwell average player needs replacing
Clear to see, no creativity, one shot on goal.

is this quote sarcastic or not?
No they are aging players of average quality

I agree with that, but it was the reference to the United side that confused me, every one of their side would start in our team, easily.

St Eve

I never thought much of Sidwell but he really is bloody awful

westcliff white

Sidwell is appalling today, retiher playing ok, cant believe roddelega is on didnt think it could get any worse till then
Every day is a Fulham day

WORTHINGFULHAM

Where are the cruching tackles, and the desire to win the ball, havnt seen it in a long time,fcuk all this fair play sh1t and get stuck in and unsettle the opposition

Azeedo

Ok is safe to say it's time to Panic relegation here we come,