https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV - Merged Threads - all the Q & A

Started by FulhamKC, August 04, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 10, 2017, 02:14:22 PM
Quote from: joemole on August 10, 2017, 02:12:10 PM
On the official FFC website, under the FAQ section in the FCTV tab, there is a subscribe button for the International Pass for 120 pounds. Everything for my current 2.99 pounds per month FCTV information was there, but when you enter the final step to subscibe, nothing happens. Firstly, why would they place this in such an obscure place, and why is there yet no way to subscribe. The first game set for FCTV is 48 hours away.

Another big FCTV based announcement imminent

It;s Free perhaps???  :005:

Ah, no, I need my meds, I must have been hallucinating again!  :012:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Khan You Dig It

Anyone else having issues subscribing to the Overseas Annual Pass?

I've tried accessing the page signed in to my current FFC TV account as well as signed out, but it currently says "Not Available" instead of "Sign Up Now" under that option.

Wingnut

Quote from: Khan You Dig It on August 10, 2017, 07:09:48 PM
Anyone else having issues subscribing to the Overseas Annual Pass?

I've tried accessing the page signed in to my current FFC TV account as well as signed out, but it currently says "Not Available" instead of "Sign Up Now" under that option.

Are you using an UK or Irish phone number or bank account when you are signing up?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Khan You Dig It

Nope. It won't even give me the option to sign up, regardless of whether I'm logged into my account or not.

nose

If one is overseas, can you purchase a game to watch when abroad.

Khan You Dig It

Strangely, when I turn off the wi-fi on my phone and browse the Fulham site, the option to subscribe pops up.

Does anyone have any idea why FFC would think my U.S. internet connection was originating from someplace else?

love4ffc

I just logged into my Fulham account.  The yearly subscription is available for overseas fans but not matchday.  I'm going to guess the individual matchday option will not be available until just before match starts.

All of the above was done via my Samsung phone network with no Wi-Fi.     
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

joemole

I think I found a solution for subscribing to the International Pass. I could not do it on Safari on my Mac, but was able to get in on Google Chrome on my PC. The only problem I'm having now is that it says my phone number is not valid. The first part asks for the international dialing code. I do not know what that woulb be. I live in the US.
Anyone know?

tslyon

Quote from: joemole on August 11, 2017, 12:42:15 AM
I think I found a solution for subscribing to the International Pass. I could not do it on Safari on my Mac, but was able to get in on Google Chrome on my PC. The only problem I'm having now is that it says my phone number is not valid. The first part asks for the international dialing code. I do not know what that woulb be. I live in the US.
Anyone know?

joemole

Thanks, but the problem wasn't the "1", as I had that, but that I used dates in the phone number. When I removed the dashes, it worked and I am signed up.
I just hope I can watch the games on my Mac's Safari, as it didn't let me sign up on it. It works now for the replays and audio of GJ, so I am hopeful it will work for the International Pass.

Khan You Dig It

My problem seems to be with my internet provider (AT&T U-Verse). When I tried connecting via my wife's Verizon hotspot on her phone, it worked just fine.

Does any know enough about ISPs and can help me with this?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

for UK subscribers to FFCTV live screenings including VPN

Alright John, here's the deal, happy times to you

To be considered for our services  RogerPinVAripOFFvpn Inc.
You need to send us......

You UK bank account details
You social details
You Mothers maiden name
The name of you first pet

Once we have verified all of dis information we will proceed to process you informashion
threw our Nigerian bankers in Nairobee.

Cost:  Yes

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hurricane_nz

Quote from: andyk on August 05, 2017, 01:16:18 PM
So, this doesn't apply to Ireland? The Republic of Ireland.
The EFL regarding Ireland as a province of the UK.

Did Padraig Pearse die for this, was James Connolly dragged from his sick bed, tied to a chair and shot, so that 100 years later Irish Fulham fans would be treated as no more than lackeys of John Bull.

Oh, come out you EFL, come out and fight me like a man.

Yep but Ireland gets Sky Sports who have the rights to the EFL hence why they are not part of the fulhamtv live streams availability or ifollow

hurricane_nz

Quote from: tslyon on August 11, 2017, 12:44:21 AM
Quote from: joemole on August 11, 2017, 12:42:15 AM
Anyone know?

I just signed up from here in NZ and will use in China as well when Im working there. Had no issues signing up, just had to input my card info like you usually would. Was never asked for a phone number, but I guess system can prob tell from card where its based. Will see how it goes for the live games but everything else is working fine

tslyon

Quote from: joemole on August 11, 2017, 12:57:33 AM
Thanks, but the problem wasn't the "1", as I had that, but that I used dates in the phone number. When I removed the dashes, it worked and I am signed up.
I just hope I can watch the games on my Mac's Safari, as it didn't let me sign up on it. It works now for the replays and audio of GJ, so I am hopeful it will work for the International Pass.

Glad it works and thanks for the info on no dashes!

Cheers,

Steve

tslyon

Alright boys, you got my money!  Make it worthwhile!

COYW!!!!

Cheers,

Steve

colinwhite

Safari on mac didnt work for me . When i used google Chrome there was no problem

southwest6

I've been living in Oz the last few months and will be here for the next few years; I set up my FFCTV account back in London and also use a UK email. In order to live stream the games, will they automatically be able to distinguish my current location - and given that I will be paying with an Australian bank card - will this suffice? Just making sure as don't want to be my neurotic self 5mn prior to KO unable to find/work a stream!!

colinwhite

Should be ok as long you use  a foreign card and Address. I could nt do it using safari on my mac but it worked with google Chrome. Good luck.

southwest6

Quote from: colinwhite on August 11, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
Should be ok as long you use  a foreign card and Address. I could nt do it using safari on my mac but it worked with google Chrome. Good luck.

cheers