more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Afternoon All

Started by ghrt, October 13, 2010, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghrt

Anything I should know before I start?

I have been banned on TIFF as I posted too many subjects.  They were 90% football matters though so I do not understand their problem.

I look forward to your response.

WhiteJC

RULES FOR POSTING

SECTION 1
Under no circumstances will topics on following be considered acceptable:

A - POLITICS
    B - RACIST REMARKS
    C - SEXIST REMARKS
    D - HOMOPHOBIC REMARKS
    E - SECTARIAN / RELIGIOUS ABUSE
    F - TERMINAL ILLNESS
    G - PERSONAL ABUSE / BULLYING / SLANDER
    H - POSITIVE REMARKS ABOUT ERNIE CLAY

It is understood that from time to time especially on a football forum subjects such as the Hillsborough or Heysel Disaster, Bradford Park Fire, Munich Air Disaster et al will arise. We ask that any discussion is to remain respectful at all times due to the sensitive nature of the topic.

Please remember this is a public domain, an opinion or the re-emergence of such sensitive topics can open old wounds for so many friends, relatives, and loved ones.

The Fulham philosophy is to always adopt a common sense approach when addressing any issues.

SECTION 2
Suggested Member guidelines:

A - TEXT TALK - Whilst not banned, text talk is frowned upon in some quarters, its confusing for some users. Please apply common sense, some abbreviations are understandable whilst others are not. Always try to refrain from replying to posts in text language.
    B - CAPITALS - Please refrain from using them constantly, again in some quarters this is frowned upon. Some people consider it to be "SHOUTlNG". You wouldnt shout your opinion in a conversation so please dont do it on here. We dont mind members posting in Capitals for emphasis however.
    C - OVERSIZE SIGNATURES - We ask you to keep them to a reasonable size.
    D - MULTIPLE THREADS - We ask members not to start multiple threads on the same subject.
    E - SMILEY FACES - We have no objections to their use but please dont go overboard.
    F - RIVAL SUPPORTERS - Whilst FoF is predominantly a Fulham community, the views and opinions from supporters of rival clubs are both welcomed and appreciated (the exception being Alan Green - no one should take any notice of him). Of course, banter has always been a key theme of FoF but if we find it to be abusive, the offenders will be dealt with swiftly.
    G - SWEARING - Please try to avoid swearing, trying to disguise the words is also not acceptable either. We are aware that a degree of mild swearing will crop up from time to time, and left on or removed at the moderators discretion given the context.

These rules are not written in stone but they are what we expect of our members.

Younger members are not to be discouraged so we must make you aware that it is predominantly an adult forum.

Furthermore its worth noting that when a discussion reaches a dead end or loggerhead. We have found it much better from experience to simply Agree To Disagree.

On behalf of the whole Friends of Fulham team please feel a wholehearted welcome. Please remember, all are welcome to join and enjoy this little piece of cyber bliss, look after it, meet the locals and discover whats involved in the Fulham experience.

ghrt

Brilliant Rule at 1H

Many thanks

LBNo11

...well, we'll give you a trial, see what the members feedback is and if you abuse the hospitality 'THE MODERATI' come down like a ton of bricks - neither do we tolerate abuse, swearing, WUM's or Trolls.

If you keep around 90% of your postings on Fulham matters I don't see there being a problem.

WhiteJC has posted the rules - but remember:-

Any loopholes will be filled at the discretion of any of 'The Moderati':-

Oh! and remember rule 1 - don't get on the wrong side of LBNo11!

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ghrt

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 13, 2010, 05:12:40 PM
...well, we'll give you a trial, see what the members feedback is and if you abuse the hospitality 'THE MODERATI' come down like a ton of bricks - neither do we tolerate abuse, swearing, WUM's or Trolls.

If you keep around 90% of your postings on Fulham matters I don't see there being a problem.

WhiteJC has posted the rules - but remember:-

Any loopholes will be filled at the discretion of any of 'The Moderati':-

Oh! and remember rule 1 - don't get on the wrong side of LBNo11!

90% Football not just Fulham - is that OK?

LBNo11

...as stated about 90% Fulham - this site is called Friends Of Fulham; we are aware there is a world outside of Fulham FC, but we want to keep this board predominantly about Fulham FC.

Posts are naturally made about the other clubs, but repetetive posts about other teams are not encouraged, and too many will just be deleted.

Major events like rule changes, the dark side (WGDT) going bankrupt, Sepp Blatter being assassinated, and the FA making a sensible decision - you know, earth shattering stuff - will be tolerated.

We do not change the rules observed by the majority for the minority.

I hope you understand and comply - thanks in anticipation...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

What's your favorite Sausage?

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TonyGilroy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 13, 2010, 06:09:50 PM

A very fair question but under the rules your next 9 posts must be Fulham related.

RidgeRider

Quote from: TonyGilroy on October 13, 2010, 06:17:09 PM

A very fair question but under the rules your next 9 posts must be Fulham related.

You're being kind Tony, Fred owes us about 9,999 posts in a row about Fulham to get his numbers right.  :dft012:

ghrt

SmithyFFC

Quote from: ghrt on October 13, 2010, 07:19:57 PM
P

Pork and caramelised red onion

I think you'll get along just fine here.

:beer:
FTID

TheDaddy

P

Welcome ghrt now your going to hear all about FFC,s hernia that or how he smashs Brentford in !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

RidgeRider

Quote from: TheDaddy on October 13, 2010, 07:23:59 PM
P

Welcome ghrt now your going to hear all about FFC,s hernia that or how he smashs Brentford in !

Don't forget about the nylons he wears when playing footie and his latest favorite chick flick.  :dft012:

The Doctor

Quote from: ghrt on October 13, 2010, 05:07:16 PM
Brilliant Rule at 1H

Many thanks

But surely conflicts with rule 1G?  You Mods are lucky my Dad isn't on here.  When discussing the subject of rule 1H, he'd cause you all sorts of hedaches with the number of rules he'd break.  Most likely he'd repeatedly and flagrantly violate rule 2G.  God only knows he does in real life.  It's a topic we try to avoid...

fulhamwannabe

hello and welcome ghrt,are you a fulham supporter?

FatFreddysCat

P

Talking off Hernia's i'm now looking at having it done privately, cheapest i've found so far is £1,280. My dads looking at the option of doing it abroad, he had some scan thing done in Germany much cheaper than here, and went to Hungary for some dental work. Oh no thread drifting.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 13, 2010, 09:20:19 PM
P

Talking off Hernia's i'm now looking at having it done privately, cheapest i've found so far is £1,280. My dads looking at the option of doing it abroad, he had some scan thing done in Germany much cheaper than here, and went to Hungary for some dental work.
DONT DO IT YOUR WAKE UP WITH A LUNG MISSING
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on October 13, 2010, 09:22:54 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on October 13, 2010, 09:20:19 PM
P

Talking off Hernia's i'm now looking at having it done privately, cheapest i've found so far is £1,280. My dads looking at the option of doing it abroad, he had some scan thing done in Germany much cheaper than here, and went to Hungary for some dental work.
DONT DO IT YOUR WAKE UP WITH A LUNG MISSING
It's ok The Daddy, i've found some lovely cheap Hostel in Slovakia to stay in and someone has promised to to cut me open for nothing.

ghrt

Quote from: fulhamwannabe on October 13, 2010, 09:15:22 PM
hello and welcome ghrt,are you a fulham supporter?
For more years than I care to remember