watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara

Started by alfie, January 12, 2019, 10:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

We will need Kamara next season if we get relegated. Keep him so he can gain more maturity.
Where there's a will there's a wife

nose returns

Quote from: the nutflush on January 13, 2019, 06:35:34 AM
Get rid of him.  He's a liability.  A red card waiting to happen.  Yes he's fast and can score and all that but I am sick of the attitude.  Hate the way he sulks when he gets subbed off.  Its all about him and he showed it with the penalty incident.  I couldn't forgive him for that and it was the last straw from me.  I think he is intellectually limited.   

Christ if we are pinning our hopes of staying up on the likes of Kamara you might as well get the cpr equipment out.
e

Not that i am disagreeing but saha, boa and steed threw themselves to the floor every time the wind changed direction, especially boa and saha... i do not recall anyone giving them stick for it save for me.

I hate the cheating and he is a loose canon but unlike some of the others his heart is in it and his effort tremendous.

Personally i do not thin ak is good enough, but he is better than most of the rest of them save foir sess and mitro who are being miisused by CR.

fulhamben

Quote from: the nutflush on January 13, 2019, 06:35:34 AM
Get rid of him.  He's a liability.  A red card waiting to happen.  Yes he's fast and can score and all that but I am sick of the attitude.  Hate the way he sulks when he gets subbed off.  Its all about him and he showed it with the penalty incident.  I couldn't forgive him for that and it was the last straw from me.  I think he is intellectually limited.   

Christ if we are pinning our hopes of staying up on the likes of Kamara you might as well get the cpr equipment out. 
Yes because it worked so well without him yesterday.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hovewhite

I'm in a minority here and I like bad boys like myself that live and die by the sword and he offers more directness than schurrle and gives 110% every time he plays and yes we also need some nastiness on the pitch after all Claudio has told sess to be more nasty on the pitch.

alfie

Quote from: hovewhite on January 13, 2019, 09:38:09 AM
I'm in a minority here and I like bad boys like myself that live and die by the sword and he offers more directness than schurrle and gives 110% every time he plays and yes we also need some nastiness on the pitch after all Claudio has told sess to be more nasty on the pitch.
We don't know what happened with Kamara though, it must have been something serious for the actions taken.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

He refused to give Claudio his last Rolo apparently.💃

Sinjun

Blimey how things change. Two weeks ago "he should never wear the shirt again"and now people are concerned he might have left the club!!!!
How fickle we are. As for me, don't give a toss whether he stays or goes. I'm a bit Fulhamish.

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 13, 2019, 09:54:44 AM
He refused to give Claudio his last Rolo apparently.💃
That is so selfish
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

hovewhite

This started with the penalty incident but I think within the club spirit wise under Claudio it's been smoothed over but the spirit is toxic and that can't be repaired this season and just maybe a fresh start in the championship next season is needed getting rid of the big money guys under a young coach playing our rich talent in the academy like O'Riley ,Steve sess,kait, Humphreys along side Stef Jo ,Kev Mac, Mawson,Bryan,Christie.AK
The young coach,Scott Parker.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

We will NOT be in the Champioship next season.
We have to be one of 3 out of the 6 that are down there.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fulham 442

Don't worry Roger we will be. Yesterday just put the rubber stamp on it. It will be interesting to know if there will be any announcement regarding AK.  Surely if his behaviour is that reprehensible Fulham could terminate his contract?

DevonFFC

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on January 13, 2019, 01:20:15 PM
We will NOT be in the Champioship next season.
We have to be one of 3 out of the 6 that are down there.

I agree far to early to write us off yet.

Fulham 442

I would agree if it was just a matter of the amount of games left to be played and mathematics if we were competing in every game but we're not. I shouldn't have muddied my reply, or this thread by responding to Rogers post. I just wanted to know if there were any updates on the AK situation.

DevonFFC

According to twitter kamara and Johanson has fight in training and both have been told they can leave, Ak training with the under 23's.

Make of it what you will

Berserker

why would those 2 fight. The penalty fiasco was nothing to do with Johason was it? Maybe there was previous as they played together last year also.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2019, 06:49:30 PM
why would those 2 fight. The penalty fiasco was nothing to do with Johason was it? Maybe there was previous as they played together last year also.

Not a scooby but judging Stefjo tackles in games if he dropped one on Ak I can't imagine Aka holds back

Holders

Maybe it's a touch of the Baird/Bullards
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 14, 2019, 06:54:58 PM
Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2019, 06:49:30 PM

Not a scooby but judging Stefjo tackles in games if he dropped one on Ak I can't imagine Aka holds back

Exactly the scenario that popped in my head when I first read the rumor. Neither particularly happy with things. One has a rush of blood in the moment and makes a mistake and things pop off.

Unsure why they would be told to leave over it. Got to be much more to it than just a scuffle.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Fulham 442

What feed was that under on Twitter Devon?