more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Summer Transfer Gossip.

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 28, 2019, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: LVBPT on July 11, 2019, 03:43:35 PM
Ive just been told that there is a signing being announced tonight. no name guarenteed but its likely Cabral.

would make sense as were in Portugal at the moment. watch this space

At what point do you class 'tonight' 11:59pm? 079.gif

DevonFFC

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on July 11, 2019, 10:41:58 PM
Ive just been told that there is a signing being announced tonight. no name guarenteed but its likely Cabral.

I smell bullpoo

JoelH5

Quote from: DevonFFC on July 11, 2019, 10:54:24 PM

I smell bullpoo

We normally announce on Friday dont we. Hopefully hear something tomorrow
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Chutney

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 11, 2019, 05:45:44 PM
Imagine this, we need a squad. We need wingers. Cabral is a young winger. It's a positive move.

Agree with this, nothing more than a back up option but we are hardly padded out with wingers. Its not costing us anything so we may as well add him as an option.
C O Y W

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on July 11, 2019, 05:45:44 PM
Imagine this, we need a squad. We need wingers. Cabral is a young winger. It's a positive move.

Have we time warped back to pre-Alf Ramsey days?

What are posters meaning by 'winger'?

Do they mean a wide mid-fielder? Or do they mean an attacker to complement Mitro?

And don't we have some players who can play in these roles already such as Kamara, Ayite and Kebano?

If these are considered not good enough then should these not be moved on?

AnOldBrownie

You need bench players which Ayite and Kebano are. You also need an everyday 90 minute right side attacking player in a 4-2-3-1.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on July 12, 2019, 02:30:12 AM

You need bench players which Ayite and Kebano are. You also need an everyday 90 minute right side attacking player in a 4-2-3-1.

What a team needs doesn't matter, especially under FFP rules, all that matters is what a team can afford. Man City doesn't need players, but it can afford new players so its buying them. Sunderland desperately needs new players, but cannot afford them so isn't buying them.

All that matters is what we can afford right now, before any sales are completed. So what can we afford? I don't know, but my guess is until the Ryan Sessegnon sale is completed, we cannot afford top 90 minute players of around £12m and we don't want to buy someone assuming we get a good price for Sessegnon.

What Fulham's needs buy now (and probably can buy) is a couple of players around £4m for the pre-season squad that can start in the first few games if required, that are also players that would be good off the bench if we can bring in better improvements.

Mince n Tatties

Definitely a medical this morning,my cousin Vinnie has his yearly one for driving his furniture van in Kent.
Coyw..
FFS ...Mince your going crazy,its called "Lack of Signings Disease"... I'm off to the shed to hide away,let me know if someone does actually have a medical....Love from Mr & Mrs Mince n T.😝😝😝

LVBPTS

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 11, 2019, 11:07:41 PM

I smell bullpoo

this is why people get fed up on here. i passed on information that was given to me. what do i get out of making it up?
wont bother next time.
Supporter since 2000

sunburywhite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 12, 2019, 08:27:40 AM
Definitely a medical this morning,my cousin Vinnie has his yearly one for driving his furniture van in Kent.
Coyw..
FFS ...Mince your going crazy,its called "Lack of Singings Disease"... I'm off to the shed to hide away,let me know if someone does actually have a medical....Love from Mr & Mrs Mince n T.😝😝😝

Do they check his chest?
Can he be stopped from driving if he has gatelegs?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FFC1987

Quote from: LVBPT on July 12, 2019, 09:15:21 AM

I smell bullpoo

this is why people get fed up on here. i passed on information that was given to me. what do i get out of making it up?
wont bother next time.

With all due respect, and i'm coming from a place where I appreciate you passed on what you heard, but when you do that and it doesn't happen, you can hardly be surprised that people highlight that it was wrong.

OMalleyCat

Cavaleiro apparently coming in on loan.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

FFC1987

Quote from: OMalleyCat on July 12, 2019, 09:31:05 AM

Loan to buy hopefully. Whats the source?

Deeping_white

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 09:34:06 AM
Quote from: OMalleyCat on July 12, 2019, 09:31:05 AM

Loan to buy hopefully. Whats the source?

Loan with an option to buy confirmed by John Percy of the Telegraph

deano_632

@JPercyTelegraph
#Fulham are poised to sign
@Wolves
winger Ivan Cavaleiro on a season's loan. Cavaleiro was a target for Fulham last year and understand there is an option to buy #wwfc

St. Andrews White

Quote from: deano_632 on July 12, 2019, 09:42:19 AM
@JPercyTelegraph
@Wolves
winger Ivan Cavaleiro on a season's loan. Cavaleiro was a target for Fulham last year and understand there is an option to buy #wwfc
Now that would be a signing!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

FFC1987

@JPercyTelegraph
@Wolves

Oh man, this is the kinda signing that'll gte my hopes up.

Ruleszz

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 12, 2019, 09:50:51 AM
@JPercyTelegraph
@Wolves
Now that would be a signing!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
brilliant news, hes a quality winger

OMalleyCat

Tim spiers - Expecting Ivan Cavaleiro to move to Fulham today on a season long loan. They'll have an option to buy him next summer. An expected departure - Wolves decided he and Costa were surplus to requirements some time ago. But it does heighten the need again for new signings #wwfc

From Twitter.

jelmo

Quote from: FFC1987 on July 12, 2019, 09:22:58 AM
Quote from: LVBPT on July 12, 2019, 09:15:21 AM

I smell bullpoo

wont bother next time.

With all due respect, and i'm coming from a place where I appreciate you passed on what you heard, but when you do that and it doesn't happen, you can hardly be surprised that people highlight that it was wrong.

Im of a different opinion.... I think that he passed on his info in good faith (knowing that in football not everything runs smoothly or on time). So if the announcement got delayed or the deal fell through then why bother giving him grief for it? I believe that his source was legit and he was kind enough to give us some juicy gossip...

In the past I once passed on some similar info that I got from a friend of mine who was mates with a doc that worked for ffc a few years ago.... Got some info about a couple of medicals that I passed on to this thread. Then I got a kicking because the deals were never completed. I had no reason to doubt the info as I have met the doc in question a couple of times after games. Also, I had no reason to make it up myself as I'm not a weirdo (well.... not a total weirdo anyway!). So in conclusion.... Thanks for passing on the tidbit! Sorry for the rambling message!