watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

It is after all the seats have been removed along with any other disposable items and all electrical supplies including  essential electrical supplies to floodlights etc have been cut off or diverted. Water supplies etc. It all takes time you know

MJG

Quote from: filham on July 14, 2019, 02:16:49 PM
It would be nice to have a glimpse of the works programme, I wonder when the demolition of the stand is due to take place, sometime during the season I imagine.
Main demolition is due to start in late August or start of September.
Just the views of a long term fan

filham

Quote from: MJG on July 14, 2019, 03:04:48 PM
Quote from: filham on July 14, 2019, 02:16:49 PM
It would be nice to have a glimpse of the works programme, I wonder when the demolition of the stand is due to take place, sometime during the season I imagine.
Main demolition is due to start in late August or start of September.
It is going to be interesting to see the work progress match by match, lose a match and at least we will be able to say at  least the stand is coming on nicely.

Riversider

I flew over the new Brentford stadium a couple of hours ago and it looks amazing, look forward to one day flying over a completed Craven Cottage and having the same feeling of awe.

_Putney_

exciting to see that barge move in!

Woolly Mammoth

More like it Barged it's way in.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Riversider on July 22, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
I flew over the new Brentford stadium a couple of hours ago and it looks amazing, look forward to one day flying over a completed Craven Cottage and having the same feeling of awe.
I drove past Brentford New ground recently and wasn't that impressed.Looks out of proportion at one end.Still will much improvement on their current hovel.

PutneyPhil

Quote from: Penfold on June 07, 2019, 11:29:12 AM
Quote from: I Ronic on June 07, 2019, 07:55:06 AM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on June 06, 2019, 08:18:33 PM
What sort of building site is that......not a cuppa tea in sight, no pictures of builders looking down holes ..... they'd better buck there ideas up

Or a sight of "Builders Bum" have these men no respect for the history of their Industry!

The official term for this is 'Labourer's Cleft'

"Dagenham cleavage"

jarv

I have not read everything so apologies if already stated......what is the capacity with the stand gone?

Riversider

Quote from: mrmicawbers on July 23, 2019, 07:54:18 AM
I drove past Brentford New ground recently and wasn't that impressed.Looks out of proportion at one end.Still will much improvement on their current hovel.

Is out of proportion a problem for you ? If it is may I then suggest you steer well clear of Craven Cottage in two years time.

bobby01

Lovely view from the bypass, nice and high looking down, I thought it looks pretty good.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Riversider on July 23, 2019, 12:20:41 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on July 23, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

Is out of proportion a problem for you ? If it is may I then suggest you steer well clear of Craven Cottage in two years time.
Just my opinion but I think it will look great a mixture of old and new.I do think we will need to sort out both Hammersmith and Putney ends once the Riverside is done.

Dr Quinzel

Brentford's new ground looks like the back of a B&Q when you go past on the train. Across between the Madejski and Loftus Road.

Bill2

Be good to get a view of what is happening at the ground on Saturday.

Andy S

ron

Quote from: Andy S on July 23, 2019, 06:16:32 PM
Do they work on Saturdays?

What, at time and a half?....Nah, doubt it......

gang

Quote from: ron on July 25, 2019, 08:58:56 PM
Quote from: Andy S on July 23, 2019, 06:16:32 PM
Do they work on Saturdays?

What, at time and a half?....Nah, doubt it....

Or do you mean the players?

Dr Quinzel

Club confirmed a time-lapse camera to be set up - via FST

Riversider

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on July 26, 2019, 04:39:06 PM
Club confirmed a time-lapse camera to be set up - via FST

And also confirmed that demolition of existing stand to take place in September