watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Putney_

I'll take some pictures tomorrow.  Not much big difference, except that it's progressing towards the Hammersmith End.

Riversider

Quote from: _Putney_ on November 05, 2020, 03:32:31 PM
I'll take some pictures tomorrow.  Not much big difference, except that it's progressing towards the Hammersmith End.

That's great, look forward to seeing them .

sarnian

Great work Putney

We have been season ticket holders for many years but don't live in the UK so the only way we can keep up to date is with pictures like yours.  Keep them coming and hears hoping to be sitting in the new stand sooner rather than later 082.gif 049:gif

J17

thanks for posting, looking great, and will definitely help keep the sun off my eyes when I return back to my seat in JH.

Although perhaps worth starting a new Post next time to avoid having to scroll through the pages.

mrmicawbers

toshes mate

Really impressive set of photos _Putney_ giving a real sense of the scale of the stand.  The full set of pictures is worth the visit.  Thank you.

Friendsoffulham

Quote from: J17 on November 06, 2020, 02:31:52 PM
thanks for posting, looking great, and will definitely help keep the sun off my eyes when I return back to my seat in JH.

Although perhaps worth starting a new Post next time to avoid having to scroll through the pages.

You don't have to scroll through all the pages, you simply click the last thread page, and it will take you to the most recent post. All Riverside Development updates are kept in this thread to keep them in one place, there won't be a new one created.

filham

Thanks Putney, good to see the progress and looking forward to your next pictures.

fcfulham55

Thanks Putney! Though now it's just hit me, I'm wondering if I'll ever see Fulham play with the stand before I move to Canada!

When I come back to visit, no doubt I'll make sure I schedule it on a weekend we're playing a home game.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Fulham1959

_Putney_

No problem everyone!

Just seen this one Twitter:

Friendsoffulham

Part of the Riverside stand at Tilbury getting prepared to be shipped over to Fulham by barge

millsy

The statue is supposed to be gorgeous George Cohen but the sculptor apparently worked from a picture of Bobby Moore. I guess it kills two birds, as Bobby was one of our FA cup final heroes.

SP

Quote from: millsy on November 06, 2020, 08:30:44 PM
The statue is supposed to be gorgeous George Cohen but the sculptor apparently worked from a picture of Bobby Moore. I guess it kills two birds, as Bobby was one of our FA cup final heroes.

I was hoping they'd finally returned the Michael Jackson statue to its rightful place!

Fernhurst

What a lovely building this is going to be.
Thank you so much for the gorgeous pics.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

DanVerSar

Do you think spectators will be allowed back into stadiums before the stand is complete? Am I right in saying the intended finish date for the build is before the start of the 2021-2022 season?

filham

Thanks for the picturer, can't wait fot the next ones.
This stand is looking like the nearest thing on the Thames to the Forth Bridge.

Favershampaul

Great night photo, this is an impressive engineering project the logistics alone are amazing . Really hope theres a documentary made about its construction .