watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

If they turned it through 90 degrees and cantilevered it over the river.
They could use the structure to replace the Hammersmith Bridge is falling down
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

RaySmith

sarnian

Great photo, just shows the scale of the operation. Can't wait to sit in the new stand hopefully still in the premiership.

Friendsoffulham

Favershampaul

The river very high , looking like a mill pond,  beautiful

SuffolkWhite

Coming on isn't it, can't wait to get back to the Cottage. COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

_Putney_

Southdowns White

That's going to be one of the best views from any ground anywhere in the world, a Fulham game and a view over most of London.

Ronnief

Looking at these latest pics and with my acrophobia I may just have to stick with my seat in the enclosure. :005: 092.gif

JimOG

Quote from: Southdowns White on November 19, 2020, 12:20:32 PM
That's going to be one of the best views from any ground anywhere in the world, a Fulham game and a view over most of London.

Are you suggesting you might be distracted from matters on the pitch? :003:

Southdowns White

Quote from: JimOG on November 19, 2020, 01:26:58 PM
Quote from: Southdowns White on November 19, 2020, 12:20:32 PM

Are you suggesting you might be distracted from matters on the pitch? :003:
Only if we go back to classic sideways, backwards Parkerball again!

sarnian

Looks great but a hell of a lot to be done. Cannot see it being ready until 2023 unfortunately.

Statto

Quote from: sarnian on November 20, 2020, 02:21:59 AM
Looks great but a hell of a lot to be done. Cannot see it being ready until 2023 unfortunately.

It was only supposed to be a two year project in the first place, so I can't see it taking another two and a half years from now.

Would be interested to see a revised projected timetable

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Statto on November 20, 2020, 09:32:56 AM

It was only supposed to be a two year project in the first place, so I can't see it taking another two and a half years from now.

Much of the difficult part of the project has been achieved.Don't worry Chaps all be done before Christmas.

Riversider

Quote from: Statto on November 20, 2020, 09:32:56 AM

I've put that very question forward to the F.S.T for their last 3 meetings with the club, for some unknown reason it's yet to be asked.

Jim©

In the latest pictures by Friendsoffulham...
The second image is a bit concerning as where the seating area ends, there's then a concrete walkway, though this is still 20-30m from the side of the pitch. Or am I getting things wrong and that walkway is only there temporarily and the seating will be continued downwards towards the pitch?

Looking impressive. I best start saving as promised the whole family a match on me when open...