more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gezza

Quote from: Riversider on December 20, 2020, 06:20:24 PM
The pictures above I took today, I am simply in awe of this new stand, but I can't think of one other stadium in the entire United Kingdom where one stand is so out of keeping from the rest of the ground,
As others have touched on this stand must signal the start of a major redevelopment,  there is no way this is the end.

The Wycombe Wanderers main stand is massive compared to the rest of the ground.

mrmicawbers

I'm sure I said this before but Chelsea New stand when Ken Bates was the. Chairman was well out of proportion.

RoyTund

Quote from: Gezza on December 24, 2020, 06:30:27 PM
The pictures above I took today, I am simply in awe of this new stand, but I can't think of one other stadium in the entire United Kingdom where one stand is so out of keeping from the rest of the ground,
As others have touched on this stand must signal the start of a major redevelopment,  there is no way this is the end.

Elland Rds East Stand?

General

Quote from: PhilEsh on December 24, 2020, 03:33:42 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on December 20, 2020, 02:46:17 PM
Not sure if this works(pic upload), but this was taken down from twitter as possibly a leak "preliminary design" for the other 3 stands.

We got anyone with more info to this?

Can't upload the picture is a few mb.

Please do share and try again....if not, can you DM it on twitter?

+1 would be great to see the picture if it exists and see what may happen.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Gezza on December 24, 2020, 06:30:27 PM

Fleetwood Town is a bit like this .... !!

_Putney_

?s=20

filham

Progress is being made but the builders will be off now for a couple of weeks for their Christmas break then progress may be inhibited by Covid Tier 4 restrictions I imagine.

bobby01

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2020, 05:39:10 PM
Progress is being made but the builders will be off now for a couple of weeks for their Christmas break then progress may be inhibited by Covid Tier 4 restrictions I imagine.

Construction is exempt even in tier 4.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SouthIslandWhite

The only question I have is this: Is it possible that the new stand is actually too close to the pitch?  I feel like you could risk injury chasing a ball across the picth and end up running headlong into a concrete wall.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

I Ronic

Interesting little video on YouTube about the roof structure,  apologies if it's already been mentioned.
Watch "Riverside Stand Update: December" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/6QwZAeREq6k

ron

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on December 26, 2020, 08:00:03 PM
The only question I have is this: Is it possible that the new stand is actually too close to the pitch?  I feel like you could risk injury chasing a ball across the picth and end up running headlong into a concrete wall.

They want the players to experience the same sensation that we who have supported the club well over half a century feel....

cmg

Quote from: ron on December 27, 2020, 11:10:53 PM
Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on December 26, 2020, 08:00:03 PM

They want the players to experience the same sensation that we who have supported the club well over half a century feel....

0001.jpeg

Friendsoffulham

Friendsoffulham

Friendsoffulham

Friendsoffulham

Barrett487

Quote from: bobby01 on December 26, 2020, 05:41:30 PM

Blimey, how many tiers are there? Anyway, you've got to build tier 3 before you get to 4.  :003:

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Barrett487 on January 02, 2021, 05:24:49 PM

Blimey, how many tiers are there? Anyway, you've got to build tier 3 before you get to 4.  :003:

Boom tish. Very good. For a moment you had me counting the levels on the new stand and questioning my sanity.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 02, 2021, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on January 02, 2021, 05:24:49 PM

Boom tish. Very good. For a moment you had me counting the levels on the new stand and questioning my sanity.
I always go back to the Riverside plans once looking at some new photos thanks by the way.

filham

The latest report on the Offal is interesting and covers the shipment of the assembled roof trusses from Tilbury to the Cottage, it is a tight squeeze under Wesminster Bridge.