watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Development Update

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 06, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Slightly alarmed & bit disappointed to read the chairman notes saying the stand won't be fully completed until summer 2022, that's around a year behind schedule.
I understand how Covid has, & is continuing to cause delays but that's around another 15 months. I see they say depending how the facilities are coming along, some seats will be available, but by the time it's finished it will have been three years since it's predecessor was put out of use, that seems incredibly long

Dunstable Fulham

It will be worth the wait. I'm sure the stand will be used in an increasing way throughout next season but it will still be a building site until all elements are finished including the hotel and leisure facilities. I am going to rejoice in what the final product will bring rather than worry over the completion date.

G_Gribby

In the mean time the US ice hockey club New York Islanders are building av new arena at Belmont Park, Long Island. They don't seems to have any delay's. I also read somewhere it will have safe standing sections as the fans asked for it.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

_Putney_

_Putney_

_Putney_

_Putney_

_Putney_

_Putney_

_Putney_

fulhamfan

PhilEsh

Quote from: fulhamross on March 19, 2021, 07:12:09 PM
Grey seats?

Maybe covers until the building works are done incase of damage?

_Putney_

filham

A lot of major civil engineering projects tend to run late and this one is particularly complex with added problems caused by Covid. Lets hope we can see some spectators in seats next season.

_Putney_

Riversider

Quote from: _Putney_ on March 20, 2021, 10:43:32 AM

Those seats are grey aren't they, seems a bit strange šŸ¤”

_Putney_

Quote from: Riversider on March 20, 2021, 01:57:49 PM

This its plastic covers over black seats, therefore appearing grey. I thought the same thing at first!

Riversider

Quote from: _Putney_ on March 20, 2021, 02:09:02 PM
Quote from: Riversider on March 20, 2021, 01:57:49 PM

This its plastic covers over black seats, therefore appearing grey. I thought the same thing at first!

Thank God for that šŸ‘šŸ»

Dunstable Fulham

If you look closely - enlarge the image - there are a very small number of seats where the covers appear to have come off and you can see they are black

Deeping_white

Final roof truss is on as of today I think!