News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has to be Parker final game if we fail to win this ...

Started by howitis, January 30, 2021, 04:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Forget what Alladyce said at half time. What is it that Parker didn't say. So bloody sloppy, we just thought we had the game won and that is down to the manager.

Sorry Scott, minor progress but just not good enough .

Robbie

Agreed. We have a decent squad.
The message at HT seems to be we have it won.

LC

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: LC on January 30, 2021, 04:33:42 PM
Who would you bring in?  Serious question.

Exactly. All the decent managers are working.

Please, for the love of god, don't say Lampard.

Twig

Rubbish. You never come on and join discussions just leap in with a sack the manager post. Utter garbage.

FFC1987

Who would I bring in? Rafa. If the Khan's are really serious about us as a long term project, we need better than Parker.

howitis

Benitez
Howe

I can't take this anymore - 2 seasons of trying not to lose matches. Total inability to win matches.
Its a disease and the only cure is new manager.

70sPimlico

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: howitis on January 30, 2021, 04:52:56 PM

Benitez
Howe

I can't take this anymore - 2 seasons of trying not to lose matches. Total inability to win matches.

And explain why they are both preferred? Especially Howe.

Deeping_white

Quote from: 70sPimlico on January 30, 2021, 04:53:47 PM
Why does someone always need to be a culprit?

To be fair, you can't defend the chalk and cheese halves we had today. At half time you press home the urgency of coming out of the blocks, and instead we revert back to type and concede in the first 15 mins because we look like a rabbit in the headlights. That game should've been done after 45 mins and somehow we find ourselves having to score an equaliser

LC

If I had to pick two it would be Benitez and Howe.

But I still think we should stick with Scott Parker, this season isn't over by a long way. Brighton have Tottenham and Liverpool next. We can still catch them

FFC1987

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on January 30, 2021, 04:54:15 PM

Benitez
Howe

Are you really asking how Rafas is preferable to Parker? Seriously?

Worcesterwhite

I have to agree, pretty ineffective football, we need a change

colinwhite

Come on if your going to post something ,come with something better than that OP!

Statto

So we keep the same DOF that blew our last chance in the PL by wasting £100m on terrible signings, then spent another £50m to scrape us back up last year, and now skint, with £100m of those players still on the books but not starting, spent our residual funds slightly better but still failed to get a CB in for the start of this season and failed to get a striker in this month.

Another manager change isn't the solution

somersetwhite

Who would come? why would they? Parker is a good lad but not experienced enough to get us out of this mess.  You have to make do with the players you have its that simple....

howitis

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on January 30, 2021, 04:54:15 PM

Benitez
Howe

2 wins in 20 - I could picked Homer Simpson you couldn't argue ...

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on January 30, 2021, 04:58:43 PM
So we keep the same DOF that blew our last chance with £100m on terrible signings, then spent another £50m to scrape us up, and now skint, with £100m of those players stoll on the books but not starting, spent our residual funds slightly better but still failed to get a CB in for the start of this season and failed to get a striker in this month.

The problem is not Parker.

That's why I bring in Rafa if possible. Its well known he would have considerable say on transfers, even when he was at Newcastle, key transfers would be through him. If Khan is ever going to succeed, he just needs to delegate to a better person for the job.....

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: howitis on January 30, 2021, 04:31:39 PM
Forget what Alladyce said at half time. What is it that Parker didn't say. So bloody sloppy, we just thought we had the game won and that is down to the manager.

Sorry Scott, minor progress but just not good enough .

Might possibly been down to the players thinking they'd already won game,and we're dreaming at start of second half.

Lyle from Hangeland

I support not firing Parker at all. I want stability at Fulham. Parker is a solid manager. Hasn't lost the dressing room at all.