more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you take Mourinho?

Started by blingo, April 19, 2021, 12:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

jayffc

much as I cant stand him a lot of the time. If it's a choice of him or Parker I know probably I'd sooner watch Mourinho's boring football than Scotts. And as a championship team, he'd attract players to the project.
But that's more indicative of how little I've enjoyed the majority of Scott's tactic than an endorsement of Jose.

New Kid on the Block

Absolutely no way. The man is toxic.

FFC In Oz

Don't think it's realistic at all, but I wouldn't hesitate.

rebel

Southcoastffc

If a choice between him and Scott Parker, yes. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on April 19, 2021, 12:31:55 PM
Absolutely no way. The man is toxic.
I'm with you on this one.  I don't want to watch any more negative football either.  He falls out with everyone eventually, plus the kids would never get a look in either.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Craven Mad

You know, strange as it may be, I can actually see him coming here: he knows and likes the area, lives in London already and has (or had) his son playing in our youth teams. We also have an owner with a squad to rebuild and cash to burn, so could see Jose being given a decent transfer kitty (albeit modest compared to his previous clubs).

I'm not a fan, but can't see us attracting a better option right now. So, for the right wages/package, it seems like a ridiculous (in a good way) option to me...

Could finally take us on a path to becoming a 'Manchester of the South', etc...

South Coast White

We all know he can be a bit frustrating at times but with his experience and winning mentality I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Nick Bateman

José Mourinho would be a massive coup for Fulham. What is Tottenham's loss could be Fulham's gain. Whatever your own opinion is of him, he is a high profile manager and vastly experienced. Khan would perhaps need to open his wallet but we would breeze through the Championship and be looking at top half of the PL not another relegation dog-fight as under Parker.

My alternative would be a Parker/Jokanovic co-management which would see the best out of Mitrovic next season.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Willham

Right, why do people believe Jose Mourinho would walk us back into the prem?

I mean hes took a very good tottenham side, the media keeps hammering on about Tottenham were 17th when he took over, yes but a few months before that they were champions league finalist, they still had that team, by saying mourinho has done well at tottenham would be saying pochettino is a god because that is a fantastic team and mourinho has made it so boring to watch

And he did the same with United, look at them now with a coach like ole, who I still dont rate that highly but hats off to him, we all were saying Uniteds team was crap and mourinho wasn't to blame but oles done a much better job.

And his return to chelsea was the same.

Mourinho is a has been, would you still play gascoigne now? No gascoigne isnt good enough any more and Mourinho is the same. A few good years are never forgotten but when people consistently fail afterwards ot means their not as good.

A bit like RLC, just because he played quite well for a bit doesnt mean he'll ever play like that again.

Mourinho would ruin our team further!

ScalleysDad

Anything is possible these days especially it seems at our Club. However the very foundations of the Club and the senior positions in the hierarchy would have to be completely reset just to accommodate him and then of course there is his need to spend and spend big.
Of all the fanciful and highly unlikely candidates put forward as Parker's 'possible' replacement this is up there with Benitez which is why I can't take it too seriously but as I said anything is possible.

filham

No thank you ,he was never a good fit for Spurs and he would be even worse for us. Also it would be yet another short term appointment.
England surely has had enough of Mourinho , he now needs to be re packaged and delivered to a club in Europe to manage a team in the new Super league.

rebel

Mourinho was having a hard time at Tottenham, I wonder if there is an element of it's a perfect storm for him to go now under the cloud of 'Super League' as the perfect excuse.

rebel

Can anyone see the Khan's stumping up £20m as compensation for termination of contract?

love4ffc

Quote from: Willham on April 19, 2021, 03:00:10 PM
Right, why do people believe Jose Mourinho would walk us back into the prem?

I mean hes took a very good tottenham side, the media keeps hammering on about Tottenham were 17th when he took over, yes but a few months before that they were champions league finalist, they still had that team, by saying mourinho has done well at tottenham would be saying pochettino is a god because that is a fantastic team and mourinho has made it so boring to watch

And he did the same with United, look at them now with a coach like ole, who I still dont rate that highly but hats off to him, we all were saying Uniteds team was crap and mourinho wasn't to blame but oles done a much better job.

And his return to chelsea was the same.

Mourinho is a has been, would you still play gascoigne now? No gascoigne isnt good enough any more and Mourinho is the same. A few good years are never forgotten but when people consistently fail afterwards ot means their not as good.

A bit like RLC, just because he played quite well for a bit doesnt mean he'll ever play like that again.

Mourinho would ruin our team further!
0001.jpeg  and no, I wouldn't want him at FFC. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

blingo

WindyCity

blingo

Why not? Anderson and Areola might even stay if JM was our manager. It would also be a big battery charger for JM to prove he can take an underperforming side and make it a success.