watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker Out

Started by Luka, May 23, 2021, 07:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luka

I don't want anymore of this turgid and ineffective football.
Even during the Magath fiasco we had some personality.
Under Parker we have nothing.......No personality, no soul, no excitement.
In over twenty years a season ticket holder never have I felt so disconnected from a Fulham side.
I fear that next season if we keep Parker at the helm it will be more of the same.

Southcoastffc

I'll sign that petition!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

Looking at his body language I think he's gone.

rubbernecca

Yes!!!!!

Out for his beige outfits as well!!!

Fulham is not beige!

Today was so predicably awful - the ball needs to move forward. Does that even need to be said? What a joke.

Lambo

yes please. we are the 1st top flight side to score less than 10 home goals in a season. Absolutely awful

SP

I think the clues were there, Newcastle players with beach towels tucked under their arms & we couldn't get close to one goal.

blingo

Count me in on the out vote. No wins in ten games is pathetic.

winterline

OUT! Now is too late, should have been done a few months back, but we have a child at the helm of the club who wants a yo-yo, parker is his yo-yo

Dunstable Fulham

He looked totally beaten at the end and could barely muster a clap for the fans- his hands were in his pockets most of the time.

I wasn't at the game but I thought I could hear some booing which would probably have been directed at him. I desperately wanted him to succeed but today summed up for me just how poor his management and tactics have been. I was bored to tears watching us . If we had played till midnight we wouldn't have scored. Our only decent chance was wasted yet again by the guy he has picked all season and is bloody clueless once he gets anywhere near the penalty area. To cap it all he then takes off our most attack minded player in Jo Bryan.

Baszab

Watching games with my Dad who is 92 - only been going to FFC for 70 years
All he says is ...."not back or square again - why can't we go forwards for once"
Any way what does he know after 70 years ?

Karlos

Today took the pi55

No shots on target and more backwards and sideways passing , everytime we won the ball in a good position we went backwards and waited for them to get men behind the ball.

How he could pick Cavilero up top and play RLC again shows how out of touch he is with the feeling around the team. Yes we the fans do not pick the team, but how anyone can continue with them is beyond a joke.

Parker needs to go now!!!!!

HobGoblin

Get the spurs mug out

Caedal

He should never have been given the job in the first place, but managed to luckily get us promoted entirely reliant on Mitrovic and worldies from outside the box. This season has proven that he has no idea how to manage a football team. The football we've played through his tenure has been atrocious. There's no way he would have lasted the season had there been fans at the games

3 Cherries

I really like SP and feel he has a great future but we can't afford to be the club he learns his trade

So alas he must walk

Somerset Fulham

Well blow me down.

What an original thread.

Karlos

Not as original as Parkers philosophy of backwards football

jarv

I agree with Mr winterline. I wish to add, Parker is NOT the problem. My view, the ownership and useless recruitment department.

Maidstone Lee

I agree, time to go Mr Parker. Nice fella but the style of play is turgid.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: jarv on May 23, 2021, 07:58:35 PM
I agree with Mr winterline. I wish to add, Parker is NOT the problem. My view, the ownership and useless recruitment department.
Parker is part of the problem with his tactics, starting line ups and often bizarre substitutions.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

SouthIslandWhite

Well I am obviously in the minority here, but I cannot see Big Sam as a step in the right direction. I vote: keep Scott.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.