watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please please please

Started by Fernhurst, November 29, 2021, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Am I the only one who just doesn't care? I can't dislike him enough to want to boo him (not that I particularly agree with booing our ex players), and I certainly can't find any good reasons to applaud him. I am utterly indifferent to the guy.

Dunstable Fulham

I'm glad he left and I don't doubt that he had been in discussions with Bournemouth since the summer of 2020. That said I always felt he gave the club 100% particularly as a player. I think we need to put all of our time and effort into supporting our players and management team and ignore Parker.

HobGoblin

He's gone, we are better for it. No loss really. Wouldn't have enjoyed another season of the dross he served up. Wouldn't boo him but his lack of class on leaving means no clapping for the guy.

Cambridge Away

At what point would said Booing or Applauding happen? It's not like they will be introducing him before kick off or at half time!
Or do people mean how loud will the "Scotty Parker.. what a banker, what a banker.." will be sang?

Fulham Tup North

People  come and go.... a special few are greatly missed.
Parker is not one of them...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: filham on November 30, 2021, 07:31:26 PM
Interesting to see how the Bournmouth fans react, If they get a goal or two I guess they could make us smart with chants for Parker.
Is he popular at Bournmouth
He is becoming way less popular, and imagine if a QPR or Coventry catch them......

Fulham 442

Quote from: The Cravenette on November 30, 2021, 04:56:30 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 29, 2021, 01:08:09 PM
Quote from: Luka on November 29, 2021, 12:43:46 PM

I hated watching Parker ball and I blame him personally for ruining my enjoyment of watching us play for the best part of two seasons.
I will sing our new song aimed directly at him with great pleasure on Friday.
What is the new song Luka?
It basically tells SP to go away and celebrates us having Marco Silva, who is a genius. I'm not a fan of the bit abut SP but it is catchy and think it will be sung most of the match on Friday!
I will look forward to hearing it sung on Friday!

Nick Bateman

Because of business commitments I cannot make the game but I shall be booing Parker on Friday. It's a pity you lot won't hear it!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 01, 2021, 02:06:47 PM
Because of business commitments I cannot make the game but I shall be booing Parker on Friday. It's a pity you lot won't hear it!

No it isn't a pity its a relief nobody will hear you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

I think everyone getting behind our own team and manager is the most important thing we can do. Lets make some noise on Friday, you know their fans will be singing in the pubs and on to Craven cottage. Wouldn't it be great to hear a home crowd singing in the pubs and walking across the bridge and through the park for a change or indeed from whichever direction you turn up from. It would be nice to recreate that big game atmosphere again on Friday, I think we can all play our part without booing.

WindyCity

Quote from: Southdowns White on December 01, 2021, 03:29:08 PM
I think everyone getting behind our own team and manager is the most important thing we can do.

THIS!!!!!!

Lordedmundo

I won't boo Parker - but I will certainly fart in his general direction as he takes his seat in the dug out.

Blawarmy

Instead of booing I think we should just hammer Bournemouth. Hopefully that will happen.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Lordedmundo on December 01, 2021, 06:27:04 PM
I won't boo Parker - but I will certainly fart in his general direction as he takes his seat in the dug out.

That made me chuckle!

"Your mother was a hamster!"
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on December 02, 2021, 12:55:12 PM

That made me chuckle!

"Your mother was a hamster!"

:005:

perry geyton

Good notion but what if one were to crap themself whilst forcing a fart ?
Would certainly make the game less enjoyable for the individual sitting down for the next 115 minutes +

MartyFFC

I can't wait to see his outfit more than anything else. I reckon he'll dig out that beige stone island jacket, and pair it with a turtle neck knit and slim-fitting dark grey chinos

Somerset Fulham

I can't wait for this game to be over to be honest.

Win, lose or draw is should finally put this Parker bollocks to bed.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

What's the difference between booing him and ignoring him
Both have a similar meaning
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

My wife boos me when I wake up in the morning. Yet my girlfriend cheers me everytime I wake up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.