https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-4 Newcastle Sat 1 Oct 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: LittleErn on October 01, 2022, 03:44:02 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on October 01, 2022, 03:37:51 PM
I maintain that the hyperbole is off the charts here from a lot of posters. I was about to try to answer but realise that no one is interested in a level headed discussion (quite understandable given the miserable day it is turning out to be). Any further discussion is obviously a waste of time.

I'd like to discuss with you Sting.  How badly Is Mitro really injured? Is it better to get him off with a hope that it's not too bad rather than let him struggle on and make it worse? Did anyone see the injury?
Regarding Chalobah, I agree that his few appearances have shown us nothing to merit a place in the team, but what were Silva's options?

Reed deep, Pereria in front of him as box to box and Cairney doing his role. Feels like quite an obvious decision. Unless Ciarney isn't fully fit perhaps.

Jamie88

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 01, 2022, 03:43:03 PM
Days Like This Sometimes Happen.

True but it needn't have been like this on this occasion

davew

Will we have 11 fit players available for our next game?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LittleErn

3-0 anyone still watching/interested?

andyk

Looks like we're down to 8 men.
Shocking lack of commitment from the 10 men, just given up.

rusty shackleford

Pathetic today. And totally predictable unfortunately when the team was announced. Shows we have an excellent first XI and then a whole lotta nothing. Even still the decision to play Chalobah is criminal. He is up there with the worst Ive ever seen. Tom Cairney sitting on the bench too like. Threw away the game.

nwg

Yeah, right. If I watched the replay of myself not even bothering to respond to another of Leno's saves, I would be 'injured', too.

cookieg

Craven Mad

Sadly, I think that Chalobah is not half the player he once was...

Hopefully the Khan's realise how thin the squad is and provide some further funds in Jan.

Woolly Mammoth

We have to play for pride and keep the score respectable.
We have to keep our shape, it's damage limitation and fight to the last man for morale.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

LC

I would like BDR to play right back in the next game if Tete is still out

Sgt Fulham

Let's be thankful that 2 of their best players are out for this one. Bloody hell.

davew

Hope the Mrs has hidden the Gordons, what a pathetic afternoon!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Blawarmy

Well I feel like **** with a virus and Chalobah has made the day even worse. Idiot.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

nwg

Further funds?...not necessary. With a match in-hand, we were rocking top 10 with largely 'our' squad plus Andres and Joao.

Instead, learn from Scotty P.'s signings disasters and dance with the girls that bring ya.

LittleErn

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 01, 2022, 03:46:28 PM
Quote from: LittleErn on October 01, 2022, 03:44:02 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on October 01, 2022, 03:37:51 PM
I maintain that the hyperbole is off the charts here from a lot of posters. I was about to try to answer but realise that no one is interested in a level headed discussion (quite understandable given the miserable day it is turning out to be). Any further discussion is obviously a waste of time.

I'd like to discuss with you Sting.  How badly Is Mitro really injured? Is it better to get him off with a hope that it's not too bad rather than let him struggle on and make it worse? Did anyone see the injury?
Regarding Chalobah, I agree that his few appearances have shown us nothing to merit a place in the team, but what were Silva's options?

Reed deep, Pereria in front of him as box to box and Cairney doing his role. Feels like quite an obvious decision. Unless Ciarney isn't fully fit perhaps.

Cairney's never fully fit - one of his legs is unusable! 😇

cookieg

If Chalobah has any sense he would have packed his bag and left. He isn't anywhere near to being good enough but at least he would have been a body on the pitch.

perry geyton

It was a red you can blame the ref, Challobah is an idiot

LC

Quote from: nwg on October 01, 2022, 03:52:01 PM
Further funds?...not necessary. With a match in-hand, we were rocking top 10 with largely 'our' squad plus Andres and Joao.

Instead, learn from Scotty P.'s signings disasters and dance with the girls that bring ya.

We need another midfielder, it's clearly necessary. If we get 1 injury to our midfield and then we'll be in the exactly same position as we are today