watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Arsenal Sun 12 Mar 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi_FFC

Seen a lot of focus on Tosin here, and yes he's been very poor. But so has Tim Ream. 

WolverineFFC

Quote from: love4ffc on March 12, 2023, 02:48:29 PM
Tete just throwing the ball into the Arsenal player

Some sympathy there. He was throwing it to AP but the referee ended up blocking him off.

Regardless, you have to throw that down the line and get to halftime. Can't throw it to the middle of the field.

St Eve

Move Ream to FB and bring on Diop for Robinson

St Eve

We had better not entertain even thinking about cashing in on Joao

SerbianLad

Quote from: Chi_FFC on March 12, 2023, 02:57:53 PM
Seen a lot of focus on Tosin here, and yes he's been very poor. But so has Tim Ream.
I thought he was our best defender in that half, which is not saying much though considering the other three have been our worst players in this half.

Plodder

Quote from: Milo on March 12, 2023, 02:38:53 PM
I think the final straw would be Silva bringing on Dan James as our super sub.

While they might not  - probably not - do any better, could James and Vinicius be worse than the players currently out there?

WolverineFFC

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 12, 2023, 02:59:46 PM
I thought he was our best defender in that half, which is not saying much though considering the other three have been our worst players in this half.

True.

davew

Quote from: Blawarmy on March 12, 2023, 02:56:12 PM
I hope Silva sticks a rocket up their backsides at half time.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

It won't make any difference today, will watch the 2nd half tonight on Sky 8recorded) or maybe MOTD 2, should be lots of highlights with more Aresenal goals, will do my own commentary!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Plodder on March 12, 2023, 02:59:57 PM
Quote from: Milo on March 12, 2023, 02:38:53 PM
I think the final straw would be Silva bringing on Dan James as our super sub.

While they might not  - probably not - do any better, could James and Vinicius be worse than the players currently out there?
Normally I would say yes, but today quis sais?

SerbianLad

Also I thought Andreas, Solomon and Mitro looked okay at times. They seem to be up for this at least, unlike others.

TheCeiling

Quote from: Plodder on March 12, 2023, 02:59:57 PM
Yes. With James and Vini it could look much worse.

bencher

I feel that we have really overachieved this season as a team, and that we are starting to see the players go back to their normal levels. Players like BDR and Reed, were looking competitive at this level for a several months, but I think we are seeing that they really are Championship standard and were riding the crest of a wave. I could add a couple of others to that list (Robinson and Tete) on today's showing but I'm not sure if it's just a poor showing or true levels. The full backs are really the fundamental strength of the team when we do well; solid in defence and able to support attacks, while also giving us insurance against counter-attacks. But when they don't play well we are really vulnerable and the midfield and CBs can't cope.

love4ffc

Really didn't think we were going to get anything out of this game anyway.  Palhinha is back for Man United so hopefully on to better things. 

It's time for damage limitations.  None of the players are really playing that well might as well bring on Wilson and James and let them run about.  Could be good to get Mitro and Pereira off and let them rest for United.  Mitro is going to get any service and Pereira just looks tired. 

Who knows Wilson or James could come on and get a hat trick  :dft011:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Pluto

Robinson needs to come off but we have no full backs on the bench, but for some reason three out on loan...

davew

Quote from: Pluto on March 12, 2023, 03:04:31 PM
Robinson needs to come off but we have no full backs on the bench, but for some reason three out on loan...
Think C Robinson is a full back?

Pluto

Quote from: davew on March 12, 2023, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: Pluto on March 12, 2023, 03:04:31 PM
Think C Robinson is a full back?

Centre back according to the website

Chi_FFC

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 12, 2023, 02:59:46 PM

Eh he was all over the place. Had a terrible pass that put us under pressure. But I get that he tends to get the benefit of the doubt around these parts.

TheCeiling

At this point I'll be satisfied if we can score 2 goals in the next 30 minutes and at least make it interesting for the last 15 minutes of the game.

davew

Quote from: TheCeiling on March 12, 2023, 03:07:36 PM
At this point I'll be satisfied if we can score 2 goals in the next 30 minutes and at least make it interesting for the last 15 minutes of the game.
LOL, not going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milo

Entire team has been poor so far except poor old Leno who I feel for the most.