watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So do you still want/think Parker is the right man

Started by Allestree andy, June 27, 2020, 04:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

On this performance no I have never been in favour of Parker but have given him the benifit of doubt but I can't any longer I'm so bloody annoyed we are better than this
To the limit and beyond

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

FFC1987

No, but the longer he's here the worse it is mentally for the fans. But you can't sack him now. Let him see this through, then when it fails, sack him and let him become a really decent Futsol coach which he was destined to be.

Sting of the North

We set up right, played better than Leeds for most of the game, so this is actually one of the games that I believe that Parker is less to blame. He played his cards well today, but the players should be ashamed of themselves for the plentiful mistakes.

Short answer: don't think he's the right man, but that has nothing to do with today.

Ordar

Parker wont be sacked unless we dont even make the playoffs. Tony Khan loves him.

But yes he's awful and never should have got the job in the first place

Birmingham White

Slow build up play and lack of attacking ideas.
We also lack creativity from set pieces.

Unfortunately this is all down to the coaching.

LittleErn

It's not just Parker. Too many players have let him down but he is no motivator and sticks with out of form guys for too long. Other teams have sussed his tactics and know how to beat them, and he has no plan b.

H4usuallysitting

He's here until the season ends....then the play offs....we could still get promotion

fulhamben

Quote from: LittleErn on June 27, 2020, 04:54:43 PM
It's not just Parker. Too many players have let him down
the players he coaches and picks. It's all on his head
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

Quote from: Sting of the North on June 27, 2020, 04:49:02 PM
We set up right, played better than Leeds for most of the game, so this is actually one of the games that I believe that Parker is less to blame. He played his cards well today, but the players should be ashamed of themselves for the plentiful mistakes.

Short answer: don't think he's the right man, but that has nothing to do with today.

Very fair assessment.

Fulham 442

Dont think he's the manager for us for sure but a lot of the players just don't look up for it....

VamosFFC

Quote from: LittleErn on June 27, 2020, 04:54:43 PM
It's not just Parker. Too many players have let him down
I have to agree. Parker definitely should be getting better results, but he can only do so much. The players have to take some of the blame as well. They aren't converting their chances in front of goal.

HobGoblin

Have to say what does it matter this season anyway. Changing him now would be to little to late. Play offs it is, if we had a change now would destabilise the team anyhow. He was the wrong appointment in the first place and the football has been dire under him on the whole.

If we go up though play offs (not sure i see that happening with him) or remain in championship he should be replaced in the summer.

fulhamben

Quote from: HobGoblin on June 27, 2020, 05:04:49 PM
Have to say what does it matter this season anyway. Changing him now would be to little to late. Play offs it is, if we had a change now would destabilise the team anyhow. He was the wrong appointment in the first place and the football has been dire under him on the whole.

If we go up though play offs (not sure i see that happening with him) or remain in championship he should be replaced in the summer.
we have zero to lose by sacking him and everything to gain.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Penfold

I didn't think he should get the job but he did. He should go.

In both games we have not looked as fit as the opposition as the game has worn on. Possibly poor preparation coaching, possibly the players being unprofessional during lockdown.

SuffolkWhite

Would we get a new Manager bounce if SP goes?

I think there is a combination of things going on here, poor tactics normally (not today though), players not doing it for real but look good on paper. But overall soooo inconsistent all season.

I would change SP at the end of the season when we fail to go up.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Skatzoffc

Nope.
He's been wrong for a long time.

Can't change him till season over tho.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

The Enclosurite

We could lose to QPR if we sack Parker but we could also lose to QPR with Parker so, as above, we've got nothing to lose!

Just do it.
¡COYW!

RoyTund

Don't think we will do that unless we collapse out if the playoffs all together. Which isn't that unrealistic given our fixtures.

ByTheRiver

Quote from: Skatzoffc on June 27, 2020, 05:09:48 PM
Nope.
He's been wrong for a long time.

Can't change him till season over tho.

Why not? Warnock came in at Boro and they won 0-2 away at Stoke today. I'd say at this point, our best chance of getting promoted this season is making the change immediately.